Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

North Korea Launches test missles against NATO's orders.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• screaming_emu
    replied
    I think its freakin hillarious that the long range one failed I have a feeling someone is going to get beaten or killed for it not launching though

Leave a comment:

• Crunk415balla
    replied
    Yes, and not only did it fail, it was just a test, they wern't shooting it at a country, it was probably just going to hit the ocean somewhere.

Leave a comment:

• Greg
    replied
    well, since NK wanted a reaction, I doubt they'll get one from the U.S. and Japan, and hell the one missile failed.

Leave a comment:

• North Korea Launches test missles against NATO's orders.

North Korea test-fired a long-range missile and five shorter-range rockets early Wednesday, but the closely watched long-range test failed within a minute, U.S. officials said.

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- North Korea launched a long-range Taepodong-2 missile early Wednesday in an apparently unsuccessful test that failed in flight, a senior State Department official said.

North Korea also tested at least two smaller missiles, U.S. sources told CNN.

Both missiles were launched from a site other than the one intelligence officials have watched for weeks ahead of the long-range missile test, a senior State Department official said.

The United States, Japan and other countries have warned North Korea against a long-range missile test, saying such a move would be considered a provocation.
    Uh-oh. I wonder what action the US and Japan are going to take...the last thing we need is another war.
Working...
X