Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

North Korea Launches test missles against NATO's orders.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bbuse
    replied
    Originally posted by Crunk415balla
    And ABC mentioned that it was brought up at NATO meetings and they urged North Korea not to test the missiles, thats all I know as far as NATO goes.
    Since NATO is more of a European organization, I would be surprised if they got involved with this other than expressing their concerns. This is something that is more of a UN issue. But since China and Russia seem to be tying the hands of the UN on this issue, it looks like they won't be doing much about this either.

Leave a comment:

• Crunk415balla
    replied
    Originally posted by JordanD
    Hehehe they named it dong.
    I think one was named "nodong". I think Kim named that one after himself.

And ABC mentioned that it was brought up at NATO meetings and they urged North Korea not to test the missiles, thats all I know as far as NATO goes.

Leave a comment:

• herpa2003
    replied
    Originally posted by screaming_emu
    bah, I think they were just celebrating the 4th of july with really big fireworks
    Yeah man, a Space Shuttle launch and 6 missile firings on the same day, yesterday is going to go down as one of the most 'celebrated' July 4ths in a while...

Leave a comment:

• screaming_emu
    replied
    bah, I think they were just celebrating the 4th of july with really big fireworks

Leave a comment:

• MaxPower
    replied
    I sense alot of Aegis destroyers movement in the japanese ocean.

What else do you have mainland ?

Leave a comment:

• DevilDog
    replied
    I just hered on the news that North Korea tested a 7th one today(Wed.) and might launch more missles in the next couple of days.

Leave a comment:

• MaxPower
    replied
    All these missile tests just stirring up the japanese and the United States nerves. Though they failed, the levels are in a slightly higher level now. Wouldnt you think the same ?

Leave a comment:

• JordanD
    replied
    If he wears high heels then maybe not.

Leave a comment:

• Airbus_A320
    replied

After looking at the missiles, anyone else believe that Kim Jong is just trying to compensate for something else?

Leave a comment:

• JordanD
    replied
    Hehehe they named it dong.

Leave a comment:

• DevilDog
    replied
    Well like some media is saying, the only reason North Korea launched those 6 missles is because the world has been paying to much attention towards Iraq and Iran.

HAHAHA, North Korea is like a big baby wanting its mommy.

Leave a comment:

• polishsausage248
    replied
    Originally posted by screaming_emu
    I think its freakin hillarious that the long range one failed
    You can say that agian! Also, I've heard that N. Korea doesn't have the technology yet to arm this missle with a nuke and that these missles are inaccurate because they don't have some kind of targeting syestem or whatever.

Leave a comment:

• ptbodale
    replied
    Your title says that NATO gave orders to North Korea not to fire the missiles. NATO did not. The North Atlantic Treaty Organization did not comment on the missile tests.

Leave a comment:

• Crism
    replied
    north korea - yawn
    bombs - yawn
    george bush - yawn

Leave a comment:

• ATLcenter
    replied
    At this juncture, I'm reminded of a very philosophical quote:

"sticks and stones may break my bones, but missiles will never hurt me"

Leave a comment: