Janni- now receiving e-mail threats!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Janni- now receiving e-mail threats!

This is another proof that my life should've been a soapopera.

Well, I went to an airshow with this guy, but I accidentally left my visacard at home, so I had to borrow money from him. When I got home, my cat had basically been skinned alive, so I had some vet bills to pay, which I told him-

"no problem! You can just pay by the 25th of july, then i'm happy!" he just claimed. Fine.

All of a sudden, he starts calling me a parasite, and starts this big rant about me, being on benefits- apparently, I'm not sick enough for this (in his opinion), so I MUST be a parasite- despite a warning that I WILL block him on MSN and on my cell/mobile phone, he continues. I block him.

That's where the e-mails start. Obviously, I still owe him 20 pounds (around 40 USD), and he starts claiming that he wants them back by the 11th, otherwise, "he knows where I live!"- his e-mails are still full of names that he thinks he has the right to call me, and I reply to him that if he shows up by my house, I'll call the police. But he WILL get his money- although not before the 11th as I won't get paid before the 20th.

The guy goes all possessed and still calls me names- I forgot a cable to my iPod at his place, and he claims that if he just brings that along, he could just tell the policeman that he was returning it.

Well, that's BS. If he shows up, he can get charged for A) herassment and B) threats, so I suggest that he stays away. Which just seems to enrage him even more.

His last e-mail sounded something like this:

"You're a parasite. You just can't see it anymore because you've been caught up in it. And I will bring the cable when I come over, I'm sure the police won't do anything if I tell them I'm just returning it."

my reply:
    "You're a psycho. You just can't see it anymore because you've been caught up in it.

By the way, IF you do show up, I will call the police, and I'm pretty sure the nice policeman won't give a f*ck if you have a cable or not- I just tell him I feel threatened and off you go. Or do you want to try it out? I'd enjoy watching it. Needless to say, you don't have PROOF that I owe you 20 pounds- you can't prove you spent them yourself. If you keep threatening me, I will go to the police, and you can spend even more money on a lawyer, because trust me, biat*h, I WILL sue your behind off. On top of that, I have your IP address and your ISP's e-mail. The behaviour you're currently carrying on doing is against their policies- if you keep this up, I WILL e-mail them, and thus, your internet connection will be closed down. Have a nice day!"

So, that's it for now... I haven't received an e-mail from him yet, but if I do, I'll make sure to keep you updated.

I'm still a bit worried that he might show up. But after that pwnation, i doubt it... can I count on a team of JP'ers, coming to Denmark to beat the cr*p out of this guy if he does?

And if you pwned someone else who was threatening you/just being a jackbutt over e-mail, do share your story. Could be a pretty interesting thread
    Last edited by janni-chan; 2006-07-05, 13:30.

That svcks ! Are you sure you're a girl ? as You sure know how to write a reply huh.

Jokes aside. Sorry to hear this ! Stay strong !

Does he really has your address or even knows where you live ?
    You have the evidences, those emails and have them checked your phonerecord, how many time he called and so on.
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower
      That svcks ! Are you sure you're a girl ? as You sure know how to write a reply huh.

Jokes aside. Sorry to hear this ! Stay strong !

Does he really has your address or even knows where you live ?
      You have the evidences, those emails and have them checked your phonerecord, how many time he called and so on.
      He knows where I live as he has been my friend for like a year or so. Also, he's sent me postcards from time to time. So this really is a change that came out of no where.

Don't worry, I don't take this too seriously- I'm having a good time when I reply to his e-mails, I just worry that he might show up- but I do have an aggressive dog and a friendly bodybuilder neighbor who'd easily take care of that

His number is blocked on my cellphone- he can't call me, and it doesn't go into the record if he does. But he seems like a complete chicken, so I think he limits this to e-mails- and if he did call, I'd just hang up on him (after yelling at him a teeny weeny bit maybe )

I do have evidences- but unless he threatens me directly (ie. "I'm gonna hurt/kill you/ make your life hell!" etc), unfortunately, I can't report him for anything. Unless he shows up that is

Comment

You can...
        1. E-mail bomb him back: http://www.dan-bair.com/gift.php
        2. Threaten him with phone calls of your own: http://72.14.209.104/search?q=cache%...ne%2F&start=0&

And if he had anything more than rocks in his head he would use a proxy when sending e-mails so that he real IP couldn't be gotten.

The phone thing is pretty awesome. Just install a proxy like Tor, so that he doens't get your real IP (as it is mentioned at the end of the call). Also the e-mail thing is pretty funny too. You can sends thousands if you just keep going back and hitting submit.
        Tor: http://tor.eff.org/

Comment

you guys have restraining orders in denmark? Crazy people suck

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
            you guys have restraining orders in denmark? Crazy people suck
            We do... but he still has to threaten to kill me or show up at my address before I can get one on him...

Oi, lobsterman- thanks i'm considering the e-mail bombing

Comment

Uh oh Janni,

When he emails or calls, DO NOT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD pick up or reply. Thats all he wants because he is a troll.

Second, you got a visa, if you got his acount you can transfer the 20 pounds on your visa over to his account and then pay it off when you geet paid.
              -Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
                Uh oh Janni,

When he emails or calls, DO NOT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD pick up or reply. Thats all he wants because he is a troll.

Second, you got a visa, if you got his acount you can transfer the 20 pounds on your visa over to his account and then pay it off when you geet paid.
                It's a visa debitcard- my bank won't let me take money I don't have, I'm afraid

And I'm sorry... when he says something like that I have to reply. I did officially pwn him too as he hasn't replied yet Also, I don't want to be the "arse" here and stop replying, as he could then blame me for avoiding him when I owe him money- which makes me the criminal (although he cannot prove I owe him anything).

I wouldn't answer the phone if he called. Really. But when he's such a coward and calls me names, I get right back at him- I'm not the type who just gets angry and starts insulting- I prefer intelligent replies, and he can't hold a candle to that.

I just hope he finds out I've posted this I got a thread on a.net too. Man, that guy isn't the sharpest knife in the kitchendrawer, that's for sure

It's under control No e-mail yet.

Comment

Damn, there are some retarded people out there...

pst Janni, friendly offer: I still know a few Polish guys that could take of him . All they demand is a bottle of vodka per person and they're set .

Comment

lol, I know these kind of 'friends'. Forget about it, give back the money when you can and thats it. I would not even care to replie at all, he wont ever show up in front of your door anyway.
                    greetings,
                    Philip

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                      pst Janni, friendly offer: I still know a few Polish guys that could take of him . All they demand is a bottle of vodka per person and they're set .
                      hmm...for that price, I could be polish

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                        hmm...for that price, I could be polish
                        Your life seems to be largely decided on booze and beer. You must live in a remote part of the country.
                        My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

What's his name? What's his email? His address? I'll hunt him down like a rabid dog when I'm in Europe.

Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by gocaps16
                            What's his name? What's his email? His address? I'll hunt him down like a rabid dog when I'm in Europe.
                            Yeah, you with your USNA cap and Nikon. psssht

Comment

Well, I hope this serves a lesson everybody!!! I hate it when people say that somthing is cool to do, then become angry about thier descision....Hell when it comes paycheck time here, my wife and I almost have these types of epic battles!!! Good luck Janni!!!! Hang in there kiddo!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X