A spotters dream house!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by expoITHscohen
    Funny part is, my house is bigger, just renovated, has way more land, but is only worth $220k!!! God bless cheap Upstate NY home sale prices!
    yeah, but SFO area > Upstate NY

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
      yeah, but SFO area > Upstate NY
      That depends on ones tastes . Personally I'd prefer weekly blizzards over a neverending earthquake risk in Rainbow City .

Comment

Originally posted by Greg
        Property values in the Bay Area are insane. hell the whole coast of CA is obscenly expensive. My grandparents have owned a house in Camarillo for 25 years and the value has sky rocketed int he years they've owned it.
        As they also do in NY, the Hamptons and London/UK, they just look artificially and ridiculously overpriced. The trend looks its inexorably spread over nationwide US !

Alain
        Thanks for visiting
        *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
        *JetPhotos*
        Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Originally posted by expoITHscohen
          Funny part is, my house is bigger, just renovated, has way more land, but is only worth $220k!!! God bless cheap Upstate NY home sale prices!
          Yes, but in upstate NY, you can't get pictures like this from your lawn.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
          Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
          sigpic
          http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
            That depends on ones tastes . Personally I'd prefer weekly blizzards over a neverending earthquake risk in Rainbow City .
            yeah, but you are sick in the head . With that mentality, I think I want to leave earth, you know...because of the risk of a meteor strike. You know, wanna stay safe

One thing that living in ND has taught me is that life is about quality, not quantity. I'd rather have an awesome life and die in 3 days than have an average one and live to be 100.

Comment

yeah, but you are sick in the head .
              More than you can imagine .

With that mentality, I think I want to leave earth, you know...because of the risk of a meteor strike. You know, wanna stay safe
              Just too bad that you'd have to leave the universe to be safe from meteors .

One thing that living in ND has taught me is that life is about quality, not quantity.
              Or in other words, rather 10 inches of clean white snow than 3 feet of dirt-brown snow .

I'd rather have an awesome life and die in 3 days than have an average one and live to be 100.
              Me too, but I've already chosen the latter option .

Comment

Working...
              X