I'm baaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm baaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkk

After a month long ban for a still unknown reason from Chris K. who called me an ass in a civil exchange of emails about the ban, well I am back and I'm ready to kick the tires and light the fires!

Ted Kennedy is the best Senator in the USA

(flamewar provoker)

just playing, man! Welcome back, and try to stay in this time round!

Comment

Originally posted by ATLcenter
      Ted Kennedy is the best Senator in the USA

(flamewar provoker)

just playing, man! Welcome back, and try to stay in this time round!

He's a drunk! (Ted Kennedy!, well so are lots of others on the hill)

Oh and I have a new gun now!

(flamewar provoker)

Comment

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

You got banned from an internet forum, that is humorous. I didn't even know you were gone, and I don't mean that in a snarky way.
          My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

It's party time!

Comment

Yup... He's back !

Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

You didnt even say goodbye.
                -Kevin

Comment

Welcome back I was just wondering what happened to you the other day.
                  You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

MAZEL TOV! One more conservative! This raises the grand total to.....4! We're making a come back !

Comment

Things are going to get a bit more interesting again...its been quiet without our resident redneck around to "GIT-R-DONE"!
                      sigpic
                      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Star Alliance
                        MAZEL TOV! One more conservative! This raises the grand total to.....4! We're making a come back !
                        I'm slowly making that 5. I'm tired of whining and complaining (and I pretty much am truely a redneck, I drink Bud, Hunt, my idle party is around a big ass bon-fire, I drive a Ford Ranger (and a Buick Century, FORD = BETTER) and I listen to Country all the time) I may not be Mr. CMH, but I'm getting there.

Comment

Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                            Things are going to get a bit more interesting again...its been quiet without our resident redneck around to "GIT-R-DONE"!

resident redneck?

Really

Ha

Well lets see here I do not own one cut off tee-shirt, I have never seen any of the redneck comic, I don't smoke and or "chew," I don't drive a truck/SUV, I rarely drink, I don't listen to country on my Sirius radio.

So I collect rifles, which I am licensed by the federal government todo. (FFL 03, C&R) I am allowed by law to own guns which means I am not a felon, nor a wife beater. (Now how many forums that you are on can boast a member that can justify and back that up?)

Now for your fair state and city (SFO) who limits the Bill of Rights and restricts ownership of a legal item that is laid out in the U.S Constitution should be looking to his/her city and state represenitive and saying WTF are you doing limiting my rights as an American citizen?

But I digress. I'm not a redneck, nor have I ever been.

I'm back live with it.

Originally posted by PT737SWA

I like that.

Comment

Originally posted by kcmh
                              resident redneck?

Really

Ha

Well lets see here I do not own one cut off tee-shirt, I have never seen any of the redneck comic, I don't smoke and or "chew," I don't drive a truck/SUV, I rarely drink, I don't listen to country on my Sirius radio.

But I digress. I'm not a redneck, nor have I ever been.
                              Pfft, you lied to me *becomes emo* I thought it was cool to be a redneck, I mean... I looked up to you *tear*

Comment

Working...
                              X