No announcement yet.

Posting on EVERY topic????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, initially I didn't want to reply to this thread , but since I'm probably one of the people referred, one of the other being a member with an identity crisis that changes his ID/Sig/Av on a regular basis , at least for me I can say that I reply to so many topics because they indeed actually interest me. Not to say that in the past I didn't occasionally post just to raise my post count, but I have long gone away from that. I sometimes have days where I will mass-reply for whatever reason, but normally, I have cut back alot on posting.

Comment

Probably because out of interests and curiousity that the person(s) somehow have an opinion,comments or to bitch about the subjects,

Take for instance this example, I almost posted/replied in all Mr. Goodman Alain's (uy707) flightreports, just because they really insterested me. Raising post count you might think? Not really. Good point there though.
      Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

I like beer.

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
          I like beer.
          lol!!!!!
          Canon 20D & BG-E2 Grip
          EF 50mm 1.4 USM
          EF-S 18-55mm
          EF 28-135mm IS USM
          EF 70-200mm f4L
          EF 100-400L IS
          1.4X II Teleconverter
          Canon 420EX Speedlite
          Canon 430EX Speedlite
          Manfrotto Tripod and Monopod

David Wilson | Through the Fence Photography

Comment

Originally posted by Crism
            I hate when stupid people make threads that are just pointless (Jordan knows who I'm talking about - not him haha). Other than that there's certain other people (probably 2-3 big ones) that just have to stick their nose in everything.
            I would argue that threads about threads or posts about posts are equally stupid and pointless. Some people just know more than others. And the rest of the people just think they know more than others.

And who seriously gives a fark about post count? Never mind the fact that my next one will be 4,500.
            Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

High post count doesn't impress the ladies. At all.

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
                Speaking from experience Jordan? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Crism
                  Oh don't even get me started on there! when will American get A320s, "just a question IF northwest gets rid of their dc9s", HOW DO RUNWAYS GET THEIR NUMBERS (seriously, kill youself buddy, you're a waste of space on earth), and there's various other ones where people just deserve to die they're so fucking stupid and pathetic
                  Or stuff like, "Why doesn't NW put winglets on their 752, and fly them to Japan. That would be so awesome." or "Jetblue gets ETOPS, this means they are gonna start flying to Hawaii!!!1111 Anybody know how long the PTV's will work out in the Pacific?"

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
                    Not much you do does impress the ladies, does it?
                    Trump is an idiot!
                    Vote Democrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Kilroy
                      Not much you do does impress the ladies, does it?
                      Ok I'm calling my friend Chuck from Texas. You'll be sorry Chris.

Comment

I'll throw in my two cents. Asking questions is how you learn. Remember not everyone knows all especially when they are first learning the industry. It's only a stupid question if you already know the answer.

As for those who answer every thread. I just ignore them. Raising your point tally is like penis envy. Everyone has one (sorry ladies), some just think you have to have a bigger one.

Comment

I find it annoying. What on earth makes you think that what you have to say is so interesting that it entitles you to post in every bloody thread this forum has?

Nothing. Because, NO, you aren't that interesting... sorry

Comment

Its a discussion forum, whether the post is interesting or not, who cares.. If I find it pointless, I'll skip it. If I like it then I'll reply to it.

Comment it, Question it, uh..what do you know..Maybe you get a discussion started there
                            I'd give a hiccup if a member thinks I post to much.
                            If you dont like my post. Then dont read the next one, and the third one again after that one. pah
                            Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Hmm i never post in every topic... And FS2004 is what brings my post count up - cause i love FS and know lotsa stuff about it.

Comment

Maybe we should change the 'Senior Member' rank to 'I spammed the forums and all I got was a lousy tag'

I did actually see that on a forum somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X