The JP Game - Your first memory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The JP Game - Your first memory

I don't know where this comes from- probably lack of sleep, but I'm gonna try this out

Alright... the point of this game is to write the first (or most interesting) memory of the person who posted before you. I.e., the next person who replies to this thread has to post his/her first/most interesting memory about me, the next person has to post his/her first memory about the one who posted before, and etc.

Of course, people are allowed to respond to memories someone else has posted, as long as the game gets going again without too much spamming.

Hope that makes sense Since no one's posted before me, I'm gonna pick a random person:

Jid- seeing your teddybear avatar I made this huuuuuge PM, asking where I could get such a little cutie, but I ended up deleting it because I sounded like a nutcase saying "I WANT YOUR TEDDYBEAR!!!" I still admire your avatar though

Your Horse and glue.

KIDDING!

Your horse and her purple harness.
    My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

Cam, oh jesus... lol

I think the funniest thing Cam does is "BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA", and the usual Smartassness I get on MSna dn JP.net hahaha
      -Kevin

Comment

Kevin Gomes. I've never seen someone who likes Air Canada more. For Kev. Mostly his attitude. It's always positive. I'd love to have you as my First Officer, Kevorino.
        My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

Cam's previous avatar. That actually wasn't that long ago. Maybe I have alzheimers.

Comment

Jordan's emo pic posted in jp.net pic section LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Pkon: the time when you posted a thread to ask people if they have "Scooby Dooby Boy"

Comment

Avro: Trying to pronounce your screen name after a bottle of wine- I never succeeded

Comment

Originally posted by janni-chan
                  Avro: Trying to pronounce your screen name after a bottle of wine- I never succeeded
                  By the way, that's my password I use at work. Oops

Janni: always trying her hardest not to show her picture on the forum... (almost always fails)

Comment

Your huge signature pic.

Comment

Working...
                    X