Scandels Win World Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scandels Win World Cup

Yes that's right, a team full of cheaters won the world cup, stupid of what Zidane did, anyway Italy goes home with the crown, poor decision making by FIFA to even allow anyone involved with what most of the Italian team was involved in play in the world cup.

aww a little upset???? haha... its a game...people get way too rapped up in a game of soccer/football.

Comment

Originally posted by ualwillstand
      aww a little upset???? haha... its a game...people get way too rapped up in a game of soccer/football.

Its not the fact that France lost, its the fact that FIFA allowed people who cheat and pay off people to play, that shouldn't be allowed on the world stage. Either way, USA was my number one team, the next was Germany.

Comment

I supported france too, mate.

But don't throw the blame on the Italians. Good on them to win. Blame the hero of France, Mr. Zidane for forgetting why he has a stupid head. It sure as hell isn't to butt people with. When FRA played KSA in 1998 Mr. Zizou pulled the same stunt and got the same result. It's his damned fault- he surely would have gotten his kick in and Trez. wouldn't have even been there.

A stupid 5 minutes from a brilliant footballer cost them, not a corruption scandal among the italians.

That said, curse Zidane and I hope he enjoys his damn time with Real Madrid.

Bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisburns
          Its not the fact that France lost, its the fact that FIFA allowed people who cheat and pay off people to play, that shouldn't be allowed on the world stage. Either way, USA was my number one team, the next was Germany.
          It's FIFA's world cup, a decision to disqualify Italy would have been seen as biased, which quite frankly is how you are acting

Besides, you can't possibly try to convince me that they didn't just play a solid 120 minutes of premier football just now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mungous
            It's FIFA's world cup, a decision to disqualify Italy would have been seen as biased, which quite frankly is how you are acting
            You wanna talk about the FIFA and being biased, talk about them banning Frings for the game against Italy (thanks to Italian b!tching btw) for supposedly hitting Cruz, who actually hit Frings first. The FIFA is just a bunch of grumpy old gits who don't know squat about the sport they are supposed to organize.

Comment

Well then form a new Football World Cup committee and see how far you get

Comment

Originally posted by ATLcenter
                But don't throw the blame on the Italians. Good on them to win. Blame the hero of France, Mr. Zidane for forgetting why he has a stupid head. It sure as hell isn't to butt people with. When FRA played KSA in 1998 Mr. Zizou pulled the same stunt and got the same result. It's his damned fault- he surely would have gotten his kick in and Trez. wouldn't have even been there.

A stupid 5 minutes from a brilliant footballer cost them, not a corruption scandal among the italians.

That said, curse Zidane and I hope he enjoys his damn time with Real Madrid.

Bastard.
                I agree.
                sigpic
                http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Zidane's incident had no affect on the result, no further goal was scored in extra time...Italy didn't play as good and to hang France's loss on Zidane is nonsense...I'd bet you good money that Materazzi has said something very offensive for Zidane to act like that.

The only egg is on FIFA's face for promoting "No Racism" as it's moto yet not drumming it into players like the Italian team, who are notoriously racist and degrading with there slurs.

next trips
                  USA/DXB August.

Comment

32 days of fair play Eh ?

Come on, the italians deserved the WC 2006 trophy, wether you like it or not. !
                    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

LMFAO!

I hear it was a racial slur that set him off... So much for FIFA's policy

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower
                        Come on, the italians deserved the WC 2006 trophy, wether you like it or not. !
                        Deserved the trophy? ROFLMAOLOLYEAHRIGHT!

Comment

Originally posted by andrew_c
                          LMFAO!

I hear it was a racial slur that set him off... So much for FIFA's policy
                          Where have you heard this? Sounds like speculation to me

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                            Deserved the trophy? ROFLMAOLOLYEAHRIGHT!
                            Yes !
                            Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by Mungous
                              Where have you heard this? Sounds like speculation to me
                              Through ESPN and some online football forums (not France related :P)

Comment

Working...
                              X