A Funny...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Funny...

A Vicar has 3 sons, One evening, he asks his sons what they want to do when they grow up.

The First son says "I've thought about it and i've decided to be a vicar just like you...".
    Excellent! Says the Vicar, God Bless you, You'll make a fantastic vicar.

The Second son says "I've thought about it and i've decided to be a vicar just like you...".
    Excellent! Says the Vicar, God Bless you, You'll make a fantastic vicar.

The Third son says "I've decided i dont want be be a vicar, rather i want to become a Farmer..."

Upon hearing this news, the Vicar slaps his son round the head and kicks him in the testicles...

"You want to be a farmer?" Says the Vicar...

"Well there's two Achers to start with..!"

Lol...pretty funny.
    "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Why are pirates called pirates???

'Cos they "ARRRRRRRR"

Comment

...and the level of these jokes is rapidly plummeting.
        "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

One day a guy entered a bar. Sat on a chair next to a lady. The female was sitting and smoking, the guy pulled out his cigarettes and asked if she had a lighter ?
          She then looked at him and shouted : No I dont want to sleep with you !!

The guy was so ashamed, he looked around and people were like staring at him. He then moved away from the lady and sat at the corner of the room. The female felt bad about what she did. So she went to the guy, and explained herself why she did that and so on. She said She was a psychiatrist and she wanted to know what a guy would do in a situation like that. The behaviour was kinda explanatory, She said.

The guy was thinking for a second while after he shouted back : 2000 dollars ? You gotta be kidding me. ? ?

Karma is a b1tch Eh ?
          Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

so pirate walks into a bar, and some guy goes "yo, pirate, you have a ship's steering wheel sticking out of your pants...how come?"

So the priate respondes "aye, its drivin me nuts!"

Be here all....umm...some long period of time.

Comment

Thats a "Man walks into a doctors surgery..." joke emwoo!

Comment

Guy walks into a bar (ugh I hate that opening) and sits down. He notices one of the guys at the bar has a shoebox with him. Curiosity overcomes him and he goes up to the guy and asks to see what's in the shoebox. Inside is a foot tall man playing a piano. The guy asks him where he got it, and he tells him from a genie in the alley behind the bar. The guy goes to the alley and asks the genie for a million bucks. Right after that one million ducks fly over his head. The guy is perplexed and he goes back into the bar and tells the guy the genie didn't make his wish come true. The guy with the shoebox says to him "I know. You think I wished for a twelve inch pianist?"

Yeah I know it's old.

Comment

Originally posted by janni-chan
                  Thats a "Man walks into a doctors surgery..." joke emwoo!
                  probably...but I like bars better

Comment

A Screaming Emu walked into a bar...and ordered Applejuice...How's that for a joke? .
                    Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
                    - Metzgermeister

Comment

Originally posted by MaDbOy
                      A Screaming Emu walked into a bar...and ordered Applejuice...How's that for a joke? .
                      You only need to stop at "Walks into a bar..." lazy U21

Comment

A penguin, a crocodile and a donkey walk into a bar.

The barman asks, "What is this, some kind of joke?"

Comment

Originally posted by aloges

Bwahahaha WTF?
                          Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by aloges

Oh god, are you HERE as well Aloges?

However, I like this one

Andy

Comment

I just want to tell you all, for my own defense, that I did NOT post these jokes- kaddyuk hijacked my account again

He did the same thing on a.net

a*sehole...

Comment

Working...
                              X