So..anyone play BattleField 2??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So..anyone play BattleField 2??

Well, i just got back from Best buy and got battlefield 2 and i have to say, its DAYUM good, really nice gfx, although you need a powerful comp to play and have fun. hahaha. But the multiplayer is sweeeeeeeet, really really nice game, especially like how you can fly choppers,drive cars, etc...in multiplayer too...
    ***My Blog***

I used to have the BF2. We always played on LAN and online. I think it was the best game in 2005 and still is this today ! Great game !
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

I've had it since it came out. The real pain is patching it. EA mostly manages to break things with each successive patch. Although you need them if you want to play EF or AF.

Comment

Yeah i can only play on 6 servers the rest say that i have an older version, which kinda pissed me off, i spend $40 on a game and i can't even have more then 6 servers? wow...i don't want to install the patch as people have said that it screws up with connections.

P.S. what is up with the games graphics too??? Everything looks like legos and i have a decent gfx card (256mb ATI X600) and i set everything to high, and in the graphics card settings...
        ***My Blog***

Comment

Yes I do, I think I'm actually pretty good at it. I don't play it much, and when I do I rarely play it online on a ranked server. My username is "Protage_Playa". We should set up a big Jp.net game someday.
          sigpic
          http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by PIAA310
            Yeah i can only play on 6 servers the rest say that i have an older version,
            Install the patches, playing on more servers is worth it

P.S. what is up with the games graphics too??? Everything looks like legos and i have a decent gfx card (256mb ATI X600) and i set everything to high, and in the graphics card settings...
            Yeah, I have a 256mb GeForce 6200 and I run at the lowest settings because I rather have the performance than the looks.

http://planetbattlefield.gamespy.com/ is a good site to check out for info on the game.

After playing on ranked servers I've made Sergeant thus far.

Comment

I used to play this a lot, but now I gave up and have a lot more free time

Comment

Originally posted by Mungous
                I used to play this a lot, but now I gave up and have a lot more free time
                Same here. But, I plan on shutting off the rest of the world soon again and playing it
                Bobby DeBarge
                www.debargephoto.com
                http://utccollegelife.blogspot.com
                1999 Firebird Driver| Aviation Enthusiast

Comment

Yeah we should definatly set up a server one day for us to play, that'd be interesting, all the players on the team huddled at the hanger or helipad waiting for the Fighter or heli. to show up, and then when the rest dont get in, they put mines around the plane so you damage it when you try to take off hahahaha....

and oh did i mention that i had TK'ers in there, its sooo annoying.
                  ***My Blog***

Comment

Yeah we should definatly set up a server one day for us to play, that'd be interesting, all the players on the team huddled at the hanger or helipad waiting for the Fighter or heli. to show up, and then when the rest dont get in, they put mines around the plane so you damage it when you try to take off hahahaha....

and oh did i mention that i had TK'ers in there, its sooo annoying.
                    I can completely imagine that. I bet all of our weapons of choice are aircraft. We'd have to do a level with a carrier, I'd hate to be the guy who gets stuck with the Blackhawk, though.
                    sigpic

Comment

So what's your favourite "gamer"

Assault ?
                      Sniper ?
                      Camper ?
                      Driver for other players
                      Pilot for other players ?

Mine is Assault and the "cabincrew" with the minigun

Comment

I'm always a medic, that way I get save points and keep the team going. One time I got 98 points with only 4 kills because of all the saves. If there is a plane, I always take it. I love it when someone gets on my tail, then its time for aerobatics. I love the level with the Dam, I always fly under all the cranes then through that little white tunnel on the Dam when someone is on my tail. They usually A) Chicken out at the last second and pull up hitting the dam or roof, or B) Clip the tunnel with sloppy flying.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                          I'm always a medic, that way I get save points and keep the team going. One time I got 98 points with only 4 kills because of all the saves. If there is a plane, I always take it. I love it when someone gets on my tail, then its time for aerobatics. I love the level with the Dam, I always fly under all the cranes then through that little white tunnel on the Dam when someone is on my tail. They usually A) Chicken out at the last second and pull up hitting the dam or roof, or B) Clip the tunnel with sloppy flying.
                          bwahaha

One timer I once was a good helo pilot. I was so proud at myself. I was acrobatic and shit like that, I was good at landing the helo fast so the players get off fast, and then you have the days where you svck with the joystick, "flying with a broken arm" I once crashed 7 times in a row, that pissed my players a little bit, no way will they ever fly when Im the pilot. Hahaha. Dogfights is the best, my favourite aircraft is probably the Harrier. Im sickwith the harrier. I'de kill all yall. lol

Comment

Joystick eh? I've never played BF with a joystick, I use the mouse/keyboard to fly.

Mabey we should try a BF1942 game at Coral Sea or Battle of Britain. Planes spwan instantly and the point of the mission is to destroy something from the air, so everyone would enjoy it.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                              Joystick eh? I've never played BF with a joystick, I use the mouse/keyboard to fly.

Mabey we should try a BF1942 game at Coral Sea or Battle of Britain. Planes spwan instantly and the point of the mission is to destroy something from the air, so everyone would enjoy it.
                              I meant to say when you're the chopper pilot . Joystick is the wrong word here, Sorry !

That would be fun

Comment

Working...
                              X