X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• expoITHscohen
    replied
    Originally posted by screaming_emu
    just not on here. Come on guys, i've noticed it getting pretty bad amongst the teenagers around here. I think we can put up with it from time to time if its needed to emphasize a point, but other than that it just makes you sound dumb.
    Sorry man, I was just joking around

Leave a comment:

• MaDbOy
    replied
    Originally posted by Crunk415balla
    So now they said Israel has invaded Lebanon, and so far 183 civilians have been killed in the country, and 456 have been injured.
    Awesome, now Israël can continue destroying Lebanon and name it 'Destroying Hezbollah' .

Leave a comment:

• Crunk415balla
    replied
    So now they said Israel has invaded Lebanon, and so far 183 civilians have been killed in the country, and 456 have been injured.

Leave a comment:

• A332
    replied
    Originally posted by ATLcenter
    It's not a big deal because a Texan said a curse word; it's a big deal because the President of the United States said it. Imagine if the Queen of England farted and everyone heard it... same thing. Everyone farts, but you don't expect her to!
    More reasons why political correctness is totally stupid!

Queen farts... Bush swears... who gives a shit? These people ARE human.

Leave a comment:

• Crunk415balla
    replied
    Originally posted by expoITHscohen
    Yeah, that is so fucking right!
    And I'm sure that was not really what was intended when it was stated "its not always bad to swear".

Leave a comment:

• screaming_emu
    replied
    Originally posted by expoITHscohen
    just not on here. Come on guys, i've noticed it getting pretty bad amongst the teenagers around here. I think we can put up with it from time to time if its needed to emphasize a point, but other than that it just makes you sound dumb.

Leave a comment:

• ATLcenter
    replied
    yeah, everybody swears, really not that big of a deal.
    It's not a big deal because a Texan said a curse word; it's a big deal because the President of the United States said it. Imagine if the Queen of England farted and everyone heard it... same thing. Everyone farts, but you don't expect her to!

Leave a comment:

• expoITHscohen
    replied

Leave a comment:

• RobinB
    replied
    Hizbollah

Was listening to a political analyst on our local talk radio - very interesting fact about Hizbollah (and it applies equally to most such groups) is that as an entity Hizbollah are deeply divided between "those that most people would agree and sympathise with" and the "scum buckets that should be shot on sight". The majority of the Hizbollah faction are OK and are wanting to do the right thing, but have no control on the "scum bucket" element who (in this case) knew full well that Israel would react in the manner they have done.

The same analogy can be used when talking "English Football Fans" - the vast majority of those fans are "fair dinkum blokes", yet the few yobbo's spoil it all for the rest of them. Take just about any situation, the extremists on either side of the fence cause sh1t for ALL of us - the bastards !!!!

History teaches us many things, but we never learn from it....

Leave a comment:

• screaming_emu
    replied

Leave a comment:

• indian airlines
    replied
    Ok, I'm no Bush supporter, but all he said was 'shit'. He said what almost all of us are thinking anyway...I think the media is just a little bored (how could they be??).

Leave a comment:

• ATLcenter
    replied
    Honestly, over the past few days I've been wondering whether ole Theodore Herzl had it all wrong...

Leave a comment:

• MaDbOy
    replied
    Awesome, that's stupid misstake number howmuch?

Leave a comment:

• MaxPower
    replied
    President Bush Swears

7/17/2006 - A stray microphone captured a very candid moment between President Bush and Tony Blair at the G8 summit. He has some harsh words for Syria and Hezbollah.

http://www.break.com/index/president_bush_swears.html

Leave a comment:

• MaxPower
    replied
    Video recorded at 16th July 2006.

I really can't imagine being in a war, but when you view this, hearing the sirens and stuff, I mean it's like being there in real life. Every year the national warning system is being tested here in Denmark, where they test these sirens, it makes similar sounds to what you will hear in this video. When hearing this, it makes me sad. Knowing the situation over there, it makes me go, Oh fvck me, This shit is for real. Damnn..

Tell me what you're thinking when you're viewing this. No casualties , thank g-d for that. But you can hear the bombs exploding nearby. Where its happening, the videographer happens to be that close.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFlYw9awR5o

Leave a comment:

Working...
X