No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS: Beirut airport closes after Israeli air strike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joining in late but Israel's excessive force has really gone overboard, I dont support Hezbollah either before you accuse me of that. The harsh reality is that most people do not like Muslims therefore muted responses or silence while dealing with this debacle, had Lebanon been majority Christian or totally Christian the story would have been different.

I'm sure Iran's Nuclear pursuit would have been a non issue Iran if it was Christian the angst is only against Muslims.

Comment

• Originally posted by LUNN
      Joining in late but Israel's excessive force has really gone overboard, I dont support Hezbollah either before you accuse me of that. The harsh reality is that most people do not like Muslims therefore muted responses or silence while dealing with this debacle, had Lebanon been majority Christian or totally Christian the story would have been different.

I'm sure Iran's Nuclear pursuit would have been a non issue Iran if it was Christian the angst is only against Muslims.
      LUNN, people are up at arms about North Korea even though they are definitely not Muslim. People seem to natuarlly hate one another. Palestinians will still hate Israel after this, and more people in Lebanon will hate their neighbors to the south. They may be white-collar businessmen for all we care, but that animosity will always be there. I know I haven't gotten any fonder of Israel in these weeks, and to be honest I sometimes wonder why it even exists myself. I have a hunch terrorists hate Judaism as a product of their anti-zionist beliefs rather than the other way around.

Comment

Working...
      X