Posting and You...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting and You...

Everyone should watch this before they start posting.

Enjoy!

http://albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php
    Bobby DeBarge
    www.debargephoto.com
    http://utccollegelife.blogspot.com
    1999 Firebird Driver| Aviation Enthusiast

LMAO, u should use the search tool , this was posted before..

Comment

Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Blah, I knew that would happen....lmao.
        Bobby DeBarge
        www.debargephoto.com
        http://utccollegelife.blogspot.com
        1999 Firebird Driver| Aviation Enthusiast

Comment

See, the forum rules are conflicting- you're not allowed to bump a thread but you're not allowed to post a new one with the same topic either...

Ah yes... the joys of the internet

Comment

Originally posted by janni-chan
            See, the forum rules are conflicting- you're not allowed to bump a thread but you're not allowed to post a new one with the same topic either...

Ah yes... the joys of the internet
            Says who ? Its not that it ain't allowed, members says its annoying, that's all. Again, he's not restricted to one or the other.
            Last edited by MaxPower; 2006-07-14, 18:27.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower
              Says who ? Its not that it ain't allowed, members says its annoying, that's all. Again, he's not restricted to one or the other.
              Funny thing is the admins/mods still want your arse for it if you do it. Thus, forum rule. Even though it's not written anywhere, it's pretty obvious, innit?

Comment

It's so annoying if you bump a thread from 1975 up again. I'd rather you post a new one...or read the old one again since your question has been answered for sure.

Someone needs to make one for a.nal. Little Billy just has the urge to ask OMFG WHEN WILL THE AMERICAN AIRLINE FLYER PLANE THING GET TEH AEROBUSES A320S TEH WIN?!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!1111

American Airlines isn't getting A320s you stupid fuck. Go jump of a cliff.

Comment

Originally posted by Crism
                  It's so annoying if you bump a thread from 1975 up again. I'd rather you post a new one...or read the old one again since your question has been answered for sure.

Someone needs to make one for a.nal. Little Billy just has the urge to ask OMFG WHEN WILL THE AMERICAN AIRLINE FLYER PLANE THING GET TEH AEROBUSES A320S TEH WIN?!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!1111

American Airlines isn't getting A320s you stupid fuck. Go jump of a cliff.
                  Thats blasfemi man ! Dont blame me.

I did it once, and it was a photo-thread. No questions asked in that thread, Just a comment, thats all.! After my post it got locked up because somebody bitched up about it, Not naming the person here.

Comment

Wasn't talkin about you specifically...just in general

Comment

Originally posted by Crism
                      Wasn't talkin about you specifically...just in general
                      Oh, You weren't talking about me ?

Disregard that part then. My bad !

Comment

Which is why I sometimes think that his alter-ego pretends to be an American with the username KarlBF737 or something to that extent on a.net. Only ever posts news articles, never comments on them, and hardly comment at all to begin with.

Comment

Working...
                        X