X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FlyingPhotog
    replied
    Originally posted by pkonowrocki
    Awesome pics !!! I love the ones from Washington, D.C. Great choice of car fro renting Chrysler PT Cruiser kicks a$$ Next time take Califonia cruiser
    I had rented a PT Cruiser before in Miami and it was fine on the flat highways. But this time in the mountains going to Yosemite, that 4-cylinder engine was struggling to make it up some of those hills. We had rented an "economy car" but they upgraded us for free.

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
    Excellent pics Paul, so I take it that big magma chamber under Yellowstone has not yet blown up .
    Yellowstone is in Wyoming, I was in California at Yosemite.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Awesome pics !!! I love the ones from Washington, D.C. Great choice of car fro renting Chrysler PT Cruiser kicks a$$ Next time take Califonia cruiser

Leave a comment:

• FlyingPhotog
    replied
    Thanks y'all. Yes the baby and the Labrador are mine too.

Leave a comment:

• Cam
    replied
    Beyond cool photos. I was perusing the rest of the album, and I must say your baby is one cute kid. I love labs as well.

Leave a comment:

• ASpilot2be
    replied
    Awesome pics

OT: Is that your baby in the other sets at the bottom of the page? If so, she sure is growing. And getting cute.

Leave a comment:

• YYZPICS
    replied
    wow what a place , great shots!

Leave a comment:

• screaming_emu
    replied
    good stuff as usual Paul

Leave a comment:

• Chris Kilroy
    replied
    Very nice photo set, Paul. Thanks for sharing!

Leave a comment:

• DAL767-400ER
    replied
    Excellent pics Paul, so I take it that big magma chamber under Yellowstone has not yet blown up .

Leave a comment:

• FlyingPhotog
    started a topic Yosemite Photos

Yosemite Photos

Shameless self-promotion of my Yosemite National Park photos. I was there July 10-12.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pt737sw...7594201329556/
Working...
X