Fun Little Trip :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun Little Trip :)

Well, got back from Ohio last night after a fun few days away!

We left early Wednesday morning, driving from London to Leamington, Canada's most southern city.

From here, we went into the Car ferry over to Peele Island, a 1hr trip.

My brother just before leaving port.

On our way!

Little navigation light on the breaker

Hey look who it is Just pulling into the Island.

On the "Peele Islander" to Sandusky Ohio! A 1 1/2 hour trip, was nice though to get out on the water.

And finally, what we travelled for! Cedar Point WOOOO!

Unfortunately I do not have any shots from the park as I was too busy there. But damn this place was fun! Happy to say I conqured the park, going on all 16 rollercoasters there!

My two favourites, Top Thrill Dragster at 420 feet and Millenium Force at 310 feet respectively.

Showing the sheer size of Millenium Force!

Anyways, hope you enjoy! I was glad to get away for a few days, and as well for those who dont know I finally got my camera back after over 2 months of warranty work!

Andrew C

Great selection of photos Andrew! love that last shot .

Comment

Great pictures If you think 1.5hrs is long, you should try the 72hr ferry ride up here.
      You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Air Rules
        Great pictures If you think 1.5hrs is long, you should try the 72hr ferry ride up here.

Thats not a ferry thats a cruise!

Comment

Originally posted by kcmh
          Thats not a ferry thats a cruise!
          If you want to call it that The food is decent, the boats are always breaking down, very rarely on time. Yet, its still the most reliable transportation here in SE Alaska.
          You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

I hope you went on Millenium Force. I was there the year it opened when it was the world's largest coaster. It was so awesome .

Did you go on Top Thrill Dragster too? I need to get back out there to go on that!

Comment

We were in Pelee Island a couple of years ago. We rented a cottage there for a week. Great time.

Comment

Nice pics Andrew !!! I'm going to Canada's Wonderland next weekend but I'd love to go to this island too Sick rollercoasters

Btw. what car does ur dad have ? Is it Mercury Mystique ?

Comment

Working...
                X