Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When do you head to school/start school?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys all start fairly early. College here starts September 5. I usually move in a couple days before the start of classes, so Sept 3rd is when I'm back to college. I have pretty fun classes lined up:

1. Systems Physiology
    2. Human Parasitology + Parasitology Lab
    3. Organic Chemistry
    4. Abnormal Pyschology
    "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

What are you gonna do next - those who finish high school ? I'm going to apply to University of Toronto, to study internations studies

Comment

Never!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAH

Comment

Senior year, baby! Cheers to the class of 2007!

First day is August 22. Courses are as follows-

AP Calculus
          AP English
          AP World History
          Latin II
          Honors Biology
          Coaching Principles

I agree, starting in August takes some getting used to. When I was living in New York our school didn't start until the second week of September. Although, I like the schedule down here better as we get 3 weeks off for Christmas and our final day of classes is in May!
          Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
            What are you gonna do next - those who finish high school ? I'm going to apply to University of Toronto, to study internations studies
            I thought you're going to Italy? What happened to that plan?

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
              dont quote Patrick on anything he says, hes as impulsive as many girls his age

Comment

Summerschool just got out on Friday, so now I'm free of all forms of school but have to go back on August 16th.
                sigpic
                http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
                  I can't, I'm gonna be 17 when I start

Originally posted by [email protected]
                  dont quote Patrick on anything he says, hes as impulsive as many girls his age
                  Damn, Chris is back and of course he casues lots of mess chaos here He is still in after-hangover state

Comment

There are alot of Seniors in High School on here, and I am one of them. We need to have a big graduation get together.

I start Aug 22. My classes include:
                    Spanish II
                    Auto CAD
                    Cooking
                    American Gov.
                    P.E.

Thats all for one semester, and I am doing flight training the next.
                    You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

August 22... My classes are as follows

Airline Management
                      Transportation Management
                      Intro to Propulsion
                      US History 2
                      Intro to Communication
                      O'Hare - The Aviation God's greatest creation, or their greatest mistake? you be the judge!

Comment

My classes start on the 29th of August, but for just about the week before that I have to up to some outdoor camp in northern Wisconsin with the whole highschool.

Midwest Airlines - The Best Care In The Air

Comment

I agree even though starting school in early August is a b!tch...getting 2 weeks off every nine weeks is pretty nice. plus early summer...so. wahoo, last year and I plan to make it great.

the plan is to chain myself naked to a freshman...look for pictures, with blurs of course mattwigan...
                          Bobby DeBarge
                          www.debargephoto.com
                          http://utccollegelife.blogspot.com
                          1999 Firebird Driver| Aviation Enthusiast

Comment

I always forget how young alot of you guys are! And I'm not talking about just the moderators and screeners...
                            Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

burnsie, I still dont understand why in the hell you're coming back here if you're not studying aviation anymore. If UND is your idea of fun you have issues. Anyway, I'm still currently in school taking my CFII and Applied Calc, but here's the schedule in the fall:

Long Range Nav
                              Gas turbine Engines
                              Advanced Aircraft Operations (CRJ sim for 20 hours)
                              Some random elective I need to fulfill "world cultures" credits

then I'm done school

Comment

Originally posted by ualwillstand
                                i am going to apply at Georgia Tech next month.. im desperatly hoping I get accepted because that is pretty much my dream school..
                                If you have a high SAT Math score, you can probably pull it off, but it's pretty tough because they favour students who have taken Calc or Precalc in high school. I know people who got rejected even though they took AP Calculus and scraped out with a C. Of course, if you're planning on doing something like management or liberal artsy, then that won't be too terrible.

From my (stressful0 application to them, I found that if they send you a reply in two months, great! If not, something's wrong... They reject a lot of students whose SAT scores are above average but GPA is below average and vice versa- eg, you can have a 710 Math and a 3.2 and you'll probably be rejected..

Best of luck, and before you sell your soul to Ma Tech, be sure it's what you want to do...really!

Comment

Working...
                                X