See Ya England - G'Day Australia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by indian airlines
    Fair winds and following seas Daniel-san. May you not be corrupted by the smooth taste of Fosters and stay true to your European roots.
    You'll have trouble finding a pub that serves Fosters in Australia. I can't remember the last time I drank it in Australia.
    YBBN - James

Comment

Id rather drink my own p*ss. lol

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
        Thats right Chris. Ill be on a working visa, although I guess this does mean I have to get a job at some point after I run out of beer money
        What are you going to do before you get a job?

Comment

Hey Dan.

Have a safe flight tomorrow to Australia.

Btw Do you want to trade your Canon 500mm with a truckload of Carlsberg beer ?

Just so you'll have a remembrance from Denmark for your trip downthere. !!
          Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Fremantle... lovely ladies!
            My photos on J.net

Comment

Have fun in Australia Dan I hope to visit within the next year.
              You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

[QUOTE=BA747-436]To the friends ive made from this site in the UK and Europe, thanks for the great times and your all very welcome in my new home in Australia whenever you happen to be over. QUOTE]

Hi Dan,

I'll hold you up to that when I'm in Oz. It's been fun with ya in California. Let me know when you plan on coming back to the U.S. and I'll let you know when I'll be in Australia. Cheers, mate.

Oh, you'll love Fremantle. It's a lovely small town not to far from Perth.

Kevin

Comment

[QUOTE=gocaps16]
                  Originally posted by BA747-436
                  To the friends ive made from this site in the UK and Europe, thanks for the great times and your all very welcome in my new home in Australia whenever you happen to be over. QUOTE]

Hi Dan,

I'll hold you up to that when I'm in Oz. It's been fun with ya in California. Let me know when you plan on coming back to the U.S. and I'll let you know when I'll be in Australia. Cheers, mate.

Oh, you'll love Fremantle. It's a lovely small town not to far from Perth.

Kevin
                  i think he knows freo by now....

next trips
                  USA/DXB August.

Comment

Working...
                  X