See Ya England - G'Day Australia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See Ya England - G'Day Australia!

Well the time has finally come around for me pick up and move on to the land down under. Tommorow lunchtime I will be leaving the UK for at least two years in Australia on-board QF32. To the friends ive made from this site in the UK and Europe, thanks for the great times and your all very welcome in my new home in Australia whenever you happen to be over. And to my now - fellow Australians, It would be great to get to know you guys over a few beers or at an airport somehwere!

Hope everyone has a great summer and look after yourselves!

Congrats Dan! You'll be back in the UK in about 2 weeks with all the traveling you do though

Comment

12 weeks actualy lol

Comment

Where in Australia are you going? It's not like that country is as small as the UK where you can reach every place within a few hours .

Comment

I'll be kicking back for a few months in a beautiful place called Fremantle just outside Perth on the west coast. Then I hope to be moving into an apartment in Melbourne where I plan to stay

Comment

Oh, I had hoped you'd be moving into some innerland Aborigini village without electricity, so that we wouldn't be bothered by you anymore .

Comment

Hah! You should be so lucky. Although you might have a break from me for a few weeks while i get the high speed connection set up and buy a new commputer.

And you never know I could in that time find that I prefer Beer to JP and never come back!

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
                I'll be kicking back for a few months in a beautiful place called Fremantle just outside Perth on the west coast. Then I hope to be moving into an apartment in Melbourne where I plan to stay
                I assume your moving there on some sort of work visa or something?

Comment

Thats right Chris. Ill be on a working visa, although I guess this does mean I have to get a job at some point after I run out of beer money

Comment

And you never know I could in that time find that I prefer Beer to JP and never come back!
                    Don't get our hopes up

Oh yeah, and maybe through all this time you can also learn what defines a picture as appropriate for the "Airport (Terminal) Photos" category .

Comment

I'd hazard a guess of something that is of interest and is artistic in nature which couldn't be confused as a picture of a supermarket interior.

Comment

To the friends ive made from this site in the UK and Europe, thanks for the great times and your all very welcome in my new home in Australia whenever you happen to be over.
                        yeah, and a big ***k you too! Have a good trip Dan and enjoy the change of scenery.
                        Last edited by screaming_emu; 2006-07-24, 17:42.

Comment

Fair winds and following seas Daniel-san. May you not be corrupted by the smooth taste of Fosters and stay true to your European roots.
                          "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Sad to see you going mate, for the past few years I have known you every trip has been a blast and I can only hope to come down under to pay a visit! Keep in touch and I hope to see you in the near future, either in the UK or down under!

Cant believe you will be in T4 wn I arrive into LHR tomorrow in T1 :S.
                            E-Mail Me - My Photo's - My Photographer Profile

Comment

I hope you enjoy Australia, a land I one day hope to visit.
                              sigpic
                              http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Working...
                              X