• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Longreach747
    replied
    [QUOTE=gocaps16]
    Originally posted by BA747-436
    To the friends ive made from this site in the UK and Europe, thanks for the great times and your all very welcome in my new home in Australia whenever you happen to be over. QUOTE]

Hi Dan,

I'll hold you up to that when I'm in Oz. It's been fun with ya in California. Let me know when you plan on coming back to the U.S. and I'll let you know when I'll be in Australia. Cheers, mate.

Oh, you'll love Fremantle. It's a lovely small town not to far from Perth.

Kevin
    i think he knows freo by now....

Leave a comment:

• gocaps16
    replied
    [QUOTE=BA747-436]To the friends ive made from this site in the UK and Europe, thanks for the great times and your all very welcome in my new home in Australia whenever you happen to be over. QUOTE]

Hi Dan,

I'll hold you up to that when I'm in Oz. It's been fun with ya in California. Let me know when you plan on coming back to the U.S. and I'll let you know when I'll be in Australia. Cheers, mate.

Oh, you'll love Fremantle. It's a lovely small town not to far from Perth.

Kevin

Leave a comment:

• ASpilot2be
    replied
    Have fun in Australia Dan I hope to visit within the next year.

Leave a comment:

• Paul Maier
    replied
    Fremantle... lovely ladies!

Leave a comment:

• MaxPower
    replied
    Hey Dan.

Have a safe flight tomorrow to Australia.

Btw Do you want to trade your Canon 500mm with a truckload of Carlsberg beer ?

Just so you'll have a remembrance from Denmark for your trip downthere. !!

Leave a comment:

• avro_arrow_25206
    replied
    Thats right Chris. Ill be on a working visa, although I guess this does mean I have to get a job at some point after I run out of beer money
    What are you going to do before you get a job?

Leave a comment:

• BA747-436
    replied
    Id rather drink my own p*ss. lol

Leave a comment:

• YBBN
    replied
    Originally posted by indian airlines
    Fair winds and following seas Daniel-san. May you not be corrupted by the smooth taste of Fosters and stay true to your European roots.
    You'll have trouble finding a pub that serves Fosters in Australia. I can't remember the last time I drank it in Australia.

Leave a comment:

• Crunk415balla
    replied
    I hope you enjoy Australia, a land I one day hope to visit.

Leave a comment:

• v1images
    replied
    Sad to see you going mate, for the past few years I have known you every trip has been a blast and I can only hope to come down under to pay a visit! Keep in touch and I hope to see you in the near future, either in the UK or down under!

Cant believe you will be in T4 wn I arrive into LHR tomorrow in T1 :S.

Leave a comment:

• indian airlines
    replied
    Fair winds and following seas Daniel-san. May you not be corrupted by the smooth taste of Fosters and stay true to your European roots.

Leave a comment:

• screaming_emu
    replied
    To the friends ive made from this site in the UK and Europe, thanks for the great times and your all very welcome in my new home in Australia whenever you happen to be over.
    yeah, and a big ***k you too! Have a good trip Dan and enjoy the change of scenery.
    Last edited by screaming_emu; 2006-07-24, 17:42.

Leave a comment:

• BA747-436
    replied
    I'd hazard a guess of something that is of interest and is artistic in nature which couldn't be confused as a picture of a supermarket interior.

Leave a comment:

• DAL767-400ER
    replied
    And you never know I could in that time find that I prefer Beer to JP and never come back!
    Don't get our hopes up

Oh yeah, and maybe through all this time you can also learn what defines a picture as appropriate for the "Airport (Terminal) Photos" category .

Leave a comment:

• BA747-436
    replied
    Thats right Chris. Ill be on a working visa, although I guess this does mean I have to get a job at some point after I run out of beer money

Leave a comment:

Working...
X