Dorm Essentials?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by indian airlines
    Spoons, forks, knives, a ketchup bottle and a pair of salt/pepper shakers...just some of the stuff I too "accidentally" took from the dining hall at various points during the year.

Yeah, I took some stuff, but he actually grabbed these without even thinking about it. He came back from getting food, and he had a pair of tongs sitting on his tray. Had no idea where they came from, they were just there. He must be a clepto, so glad he's my roomie

Comment

Hey, i'm no clepto, I'm in complete control when i steal stuff....except for when I don't realize I'm doing it. but that happens to everyone, right?..right?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisburns
        You know whats scary about your statement, its almost like in a way, when your kids grow up, you like sure have sex, just no grandchildren, if I had a daughter, she wouldnt be leaving home

Well no I'm not giving them permission to have sex, but I know it will happen whether I like it or not. I have two daughters and yes I would like to lock them up. I'd rather they took condoms with them.

Comment

Working...
        X