No announcement yet.

FAO DAL767-400ER Calm Down Dude (joke)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO DAL767-400ER Calm Down Dude (joke)

Originally posted by Break.com
    7/30/2006 - It took long enough but someone finally has taken the video of the least patient kid ever and added subtitles. Here it is the much long overdue translation.

Angry German Kid With Subtitles
    Poor Keyboard.
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

Comment

LMAO !!!! Great LOL

Comment

Pardon my french, but that kid needs to get fucking laid big time.
        -Kevin

Comment

wow...i hope that kid's computer gives up and then lets see what he does without a computer...

.....Probably jump off a building...doing his parents a favor i think hahaha
          ***My Blog***

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
            Pardon my french, but that kid needs to get fucking laid big time.
            Seeing what he did to that keyboard i doubt he has a problem just beating his meat.

Comment

lmao this kid is f*****

Comment

I dont need help! I dont need help!

Man, some people need to be shot.
                Sam Rudge
                A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Dude, Richard (MaDbOy) posted this video about half a year ago. Hello and Welcome to Yesterday Max Slower.

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                    Dude, Richard (MaDbOy) posted this video about half a year ago. Hello and Welcome to Yesterday Max Slower.
                    Yeah. Thats right. But it didnt had the english subtitles. At that time I didnt know what this kid were saying other than all the screaming and pounding on that damn keyboard. Read the quote at the first threadpost. The subtitles is why I reposted this for our non german speaking members. Anyway Sorry for this joke thread
                    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

German swearwords are multilingual, you don't need subtitles to understand them .

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
                        Seeing what he did to that keyboard i doubt he has a problem just beating his meat.
                        He would be good at S&M.

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                        Yeah but that was without subtitles, and no one except a few could understand what he was yelling.
                        -Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower
                          Yeah. Thats right. But it didnt had the english subtitles. At that time I didnt know what this kid were saying other than all the screaming and pounding on that damn keyboard. Read the quote at the first threadpost. The subtitles is why I reposted this for our non german speaking members. Anyway Sorry for this joke thread
                          The one without Subtitles is better I think *Angelic emoticon*

(Yeah I'm back from my 'Home Country' )
                          Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
                          - Metzgermeister

Comment

Weeeeeeeeeell, you should've added that this basically wasn't your idea Even the thread name is almost the same, thus implying it was your idea :devil:
                            I shouldn't write on forums when I've just gotten out of bed... I become way too analytical (<-- is that even a word?)... *dies*

That said, the video is STILL funny- however the kid has a disorder that results in rage attacks, so I'm not sure I want to make fun of him

Comment

Working...
                            X