No announcement yet.

Have you drive on rental car in Europe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you drive on rental car in Europe?

IŽd drive a rental car in Spain, the speed record on autovia is 141 km/h.

Once in Spain (Gran Canaria) we rented Suzuki Vitara cabrio lol . Thou you can't go too fast on the roads there...

Comment

I drive go fast Russia hot babes mahi-tai George Busher banana floor laptop King Kong

Do you understand?

Comment

Nah, I drive my own (well, leased) car in Europe, top speed so far 220km/h .

Comment

Well, kind of. I used one in Madeira to get to the airport spotting points but I did not even have a license back then.
          The fastest I drove was with my dads car on a highway in Germany around 210km/h. (quite regularly btw, when I'm on the way to MUC or ZRH )
          greetings,
          Philip

Comment

245km/h in a Citroen C6 in May between Munich and Innsbruck, well bits of it, and between Frankfurt and Strasbourg.

i think i hit 255 between Linz and the Czech border somewhere, but was more focused on the road really.

last time i was in Europe drove a Carrera and hit 290, for about 2 seconds... its freeking scary, that was on the Autobahn out side of Frankfurt.
            My photos on J.net

Comment

driven in europe, usa and canada...always find myself having to drive fast because of the tards up my ass.

next trips
              USA/DXB August.

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                Once in Spain (Gran Canaria) we rented Suzuki Vitara cabrio lol . Thou you can't go too fast on the roads there...
                Well it all depends, the road to Fatage is surely not the interesting when it comes to top-speed, but it sure is a lot of fun to drive. And 150 km/h is easy at the Camel Safari place.

I am so looking forward to drive on Tenerife again soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Longreach747
                  driven in europe, usa and canada...always find myself having to drive fast because of the tards up my ass.
                  Thats cause we drive fast.

Originally posted by Crism
                  I drive go fast Russia hot babes mahi-tai George Busher banana floor laptop King Kong

Do you understand?
                  I do, Yes.
                  -Kevin

Comment

almost 200km/h in the C6
                    My photos on J.net

Comment

Not sure I understand the question. if you are asking if I've driven a hire car in Europe then yes. If your asking if I've driven a hire car fast in Europe, then the answer is still yes.

If, on the other hand, you are referring to some cult meaning of the statement, as exemplified by the gobbledegook spouted by crism (I drive go fast Russia hot babes mahi-tai George Busher banana floor laptop King Kong), then I haven't the faintest idea what you are talking about!

Andy

Comment

They drive on the wrong side of the road in mainland Europe so why would I want to drive over there??

Comment

Originally posted by B7772ADL
                          They drive on the wrong side of the road in mainland Europe so why would I want to drive over there??

Nonono, WE drive on the RIGHT side, you ridiculous englishman!

Comment

Working...
                          X