Happy birthday, Mr. Richardson!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy birthday, Mr. Richardson!

Happy birthday, Chasen (Crunk415baller)!
    You old enough to drink now?

happy birthday dude!

Comment

HAPPY errr Happy Birthday. Sorry, I do not have enoug money to hire a stripper, but its the thought that counts.
      -Kevin

Comment

Happy birthday man !!!

Comment

Happy birthday!

Comment

Happy Birthday Chasen
            You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

happy birthday man!

dont get too drunk

Comment

Herzlichen Glückwunsch. Hope you enjoy your birthday celebration on Castro Street .

Comment

Lets not forget it was Sam's(Simpleboy) birthday too today, happy birthday buddy!

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                  Herzlichen Glückwunsch. Hope you enjoy your birthday celebration on Castro Street .
                  Actually, my friends bought me a bunch of sex toys from the castro, but thats another story. How kind of them to present them to me at dinner infront of my whole family and grandparents. The people at the Red Robbin will be talking about me for a while, I didn't shave for 5 days to get a rugged look, then I geled my hair into a moehawk and dyed it blonde. I also wore boots, jeans(I wear shorts 365 days a year), and a suade(spell that right?) jacket. Then I talked in a homosexual Austrian voice the whole time, and hit on all the waiters. My dad got really pissed off and refused to come to dinner because he thinks I'm weird enough already, other than that dinner was fun. Because my parents worked all day, all I did was sit around all day and then eat dinner, so I'll do more(probably head down to SJC) on Friday.

I got a very nice Joystick/Throttle (too bad it doesn't have force feedback) and a Canon Digital Rebel! The rebel was on sale for $499, and I chipped in $200 and it should be here by Friday. I also got a fake pair of hooters, a "fleshlight"(ask me if you wanna know what it is, I don't want a ban), condoms, and apperantly a "Blow up doll" is on its way to my house, my god I hope they're kidding. They went a little overboard on the whole "Chasen is a pervert" theme, no idea how they afforded all this. Needless to say, my parents think I should find new friends.

Anyway, thanks a lot guys, I really wasn't expecting someone to take the time to make a thread for me, but it made me smile.
                  sigpic
                  http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Happy B-day.
                    My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

Hahaha did you family see u getting the fleshlight ???
                      Anyway glad u had fun !!!

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                        Hahaha did you family see u getting the fleshlight ???
                        Anyway glad u had fun !!!
                        I put it away right away and they thought it said "Flashlight" across the box.
                        sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Buddy !
                          Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

happy birthday man

wow, i think we might have to borrow that '____ is a pervert' theme for emu's birthday

Comment

Originally posted by bloodhound96
                              wow, i think we might have to borrow that '____ is a pervert' theme for emu's birthday
                              Why am I not surprised, Japan and perversion just seem to go hand in hand. Not that its a bad thing.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X