Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taking off without paperwork...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Taking off without paperwork...

    And so the 777 had to return...

    http://www.airliners.net/open.file?i...ev_id=&next_id=

  • #2
    I'd never have the guts to climb up there with my fear of heights.
    sigpic
    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

    Comment


    • #3
      [PhotoID:5779674]
      http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=5779674

      [photoid=5779674]
      My contribution to JetPhotos

      Comment


      • #4
        [photoid=5779674]

        To get a thumbnail, its [photoid=xxxxx] not [photoid : xxxxx], just a tip.
        sigpic
        http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Crunk415balla
          I'd never have the guts to climb up there with my fear of heights.
          On the other hand, that looks like fun to me
          You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven


          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Crunk415balla
            [photoid=5779674]

            To get a thumbnail, its [photoid=xxxxx] not [photoid : xxxxx], just a tip.
            I tried all combinations including the above by editing for 5 minutes or so ..............did not work......have had trouble for ages with this.......sometimes it works other times it doesn't.Not about to waste my time in finding out why.
            My contribution to JetPhotos

            Comment


            • #7
              next thing u know, there'd be a drive up waitress waiting for the pilot at the apron
              -Zeypi / CX777 - Cathay Pacific VA Junior First Officer



              Next Flights: FS2004
              EK332 DXB - MNL B77W
              NH001 IAD - NRT B77W
              NH007 SFO - NRT B77W
              NH009 JFK - NRT B77W
              NH011 ORD - NRT B77W

              Comment


              • #8
                That would suck if someone acidently turned the luggage belt on.... Big Drop!

                Comment


                • #9
                  That Picture is getting some attention accross the Net!

                  Wonder if a Passenger has a picture to show from a differant view, would be interseting,

                  Converse

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I don't see what the big deal is. They used the belt to lift the guy up to give the pilot his paperwork. So what? It's a 777...you can't really use anything else...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Good alternative to how to pass the papers when you dont have time to find stairtruck.
                      Originally posted by expoITHscohen
                      That would suck if someone acidently turned the luggage belt on.... Big Drop!
                      Bwahaha

                      Originally posted by Crism
                      I don't see what the big deal is. They used the belt to lift the guy up to give the pilot his paperwork. So what? It's a 777...you can't really use anything else...
                      Just hush my friend and enjoy the photo.






                      Inactive from May 1 2009.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by expoITHscohen
                        That would suck if someone acidently turned the luggage belt on.... Big Drop!
                        Now that cracked me up..

                        *click*(presses belt switch)... "My BAD"

                        Originally posted by MaxPower
                        Good alternative to how to pass the papers when you dont have time to find stairtruck.
                        I bet u the stair truck wasn't the first thing that came to their mind...
                        -Zeypi / CX777 - Cathay Pacific VA Junior First Officer



                        Next Flights: FS2004
                        EK332 DXB - MNL B77W
                        NH001 IAD - NRT B77W
                        NH007 SFO - NRT B77W
                        NH009 JFK - NRT B77W
                        NH011 ORD - NRT B77W

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by cx777
                          Now that cracked me up..

                          *click*(presses belt switch)... "My BAD"
                          And do this after the pushed button. = Hey it wasnt me
                          Inactive from May 1 2009.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Rather use the belt than some of the shakey stairs SkyService has, scarey things

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Pilot forgot his lunch.
                              -Kevin

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X