No announcement yet.

Taking off without paperwork...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thread was moved to Off Topic section because of the link from the other side.

I pretty much did see this coming.

Why dont you just ban the use of links from that side...
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower
      Thread was moved to Off Topic section because of the link from the other side.

I pretty much did see this coming.

Why dont you just ban the use of links from that side...
      ummmm....it's been in the Off Topic forum the whole time.
      You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

What's the big deal. The guy's a professional and most likely know's what he's doing. Most of the 13 year old "airline experts" at a.net probably don't.

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
          What's the big deal. The guy's a professional and most likely know's what he's doing. Most of the 13 year old "airline experts" at a.net probably don't.
          You got to love it lol, some of them were calling for the pilot to be fired.

Comment

Amen...and they definitely don't.

Comment

No doubt he knows what he's doing, but it is still an interesting picture and an event that doesn't take place everyday.
              sigpic
              http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                No doubt he knows what he's doing, but it is still an interesting picture and an event that doesn't take place everyday.
                Every smart ramprat would have done this as well. The captain didnt had time to get a "stair" contact to his aircraft, probably because of the tight flight schedule.

ummmm....it's been in the Off Topic forum the whole time.
                Disregard my post. Proved I was wrong.
                Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

The picture seems to have been deleted off both a.net and here and typically I missed it. If anybody knows where I can see it or if you can send it to me could you please PM me?
                  "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

LOL I wonder why it was deleted....

Comment

Hmmm it seems everytime an interesting AA picture appears on the net, its gone in a matter of days.
                      sigpic
                      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

That's what I said over on a.net, very reminding of the AA 767 engine fire shots, deleted because the photog wanted it that way (or rather: AA probably contacted him and bitched about the bad PR).

Comment

Working...
                        X