No announcement yet.

Leaving for summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everyone ! I'm back. I will post flight reports and some shots from my spotting trips soon I did 5 flights in a month Toronto-Warsaw; Warsaw-Gdansk; Gdansk - Monastir; Monastir - Warsaw; Warsaw - Toronto. Expect some pics !!

Btw. I used my friends camera for taking pics (Olympus C8080) so pics looks great

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
      Hey everyone ! I'm back. I will post flight reports and some shots from my spotting trips soon I did 5 flights in a month Toronto-Warsaw; Warsaw-Gdansk; Gdansk - Monastir; Monastir - Warsaw; Warsaw - Toronto. Expect some pics !!

Btw. I used my friends camera for taking pics (Olympus C8080) so pics looks great
      wOot! Pats back! got any safety cards?

Comment

I got about 10 LOT Boeing 767-200 cards and 4 Nouvelair Airbus A320 cards. Btw. Airbus A320 is in my opinion the shittiest aircraft in the world. I've never been so stressed when flying...I hate A320...

Comment

I got about 10 LOT Boeing 767-200 cards and 4 Nouvelair Airbus A320 cards. Btw. Airbus A320 is in my opinion the shittiest aircraft in the world. I've never been so stressed when flying...I hate A320...
          Welcome back, and don't tell Kevin your opinions of the A320.
          You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

On the contrary, say them directly to his face .

Comment

No I'm serious. I just hate A320 lol. Sorry kev, but it's true. And for John - I took lots of wing shots

Comment

No I'm serious. I just hate A320 lol. Sorry kev, but it's true.

They are a lot more reliable than the Embraer fleet!

(sorry I missed the note on the runway being used)

Comment

Yeah, thou I would rather choose Embraer (just cause I've never been on any )

When flying to Warsaw we took off from runway 33R and when coming back we landed on 06L (I guess it was L - can u tell which one for sure?)

Comment

Yes you are correct, those are the runway's you used.

I've been on an E75 twice and I have to admit it weas a great ride. We call them "180's" because too many of them go out, turn around and come back to the gate.

Comment

Wah! A lot of places and planes on traveling.

How is your vacation?

Comment

It was great, thanks. I will post flight reports with lotsa pics, for my personal pics from vac. please visit my site lol

Comment

Hey welcome back Patryk.

Im looking forward to read your FTR's. I hope you had fun over there !
                          Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Btw. Airbus A320 is in my opinion the shittiest aircraft in the world. I've never been so stressed when flying...I hate A320...
                            You're just afraid of all the sounds that come out of the hydraulic system

Sounds like a fun trip none the less!

Comment

Originally posted by Airbus_A320
                              You're just afraid of all the sounds that come out of the hydraulic system

Sounds like a fun trip none the less!
                              nah, hes afraid of the sounds that the engines make when their running.

Comment

Working...
                              X