Mothaf***in Snakes on a Plane!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mothaf***in Snakes on a Plane!!

Quite easily THE most entertaining movie released this summer. I went and saw it a little while earlier today, and there were points in the movie when the entire theater was screetching with laughter as a collective whole. I think I can at best describe this movie as the complete opposite of everything chick-flickish.

Leave the kids at home, leave your brains at home (and please please leave your nerdy airplane knowledge at home), pre-game the movie with beer and/or whatever gets you addled (or not, the movie will give you a buzz either way) and go watch Mothaf***in SNAKES ON A PLANE!!!

You won't want to miss this one.
    "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

I have tickets to see it at 6:45PST tonight! Thats in about an hour! I'm loading up on energy drinks right now in preporation for the movie. I'm in a full pilot uniform right now, and I'm letting friends barrow my "Snakes on a plane" T-shirts I mentioned in a previous thread. I have waited months for this night.
    sigpic
    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Can't wait to see it this weekend hopefully. Probably gonna be really crowded.

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
        Can't wait to see it this weekend hopefully. Probably gonna be really crowded.
        Maybe you'll sit next to some cute guy

ROFL I had to sorry .

Comment

BEST MOVIE EVER! I've never had so much fun in there. The crowd was so loud and funny, I was screaming stuff out freely as I guzzled down energy drinks. Hilarious. Right after Keanan's great feat in the end, I stand up and yell "NOW GET THAT BOY SOME ORANGE SODA!". Many parts were meant to be funny, but the most funny parts were unintentional. There was many cheers when Sam unleashes his Can-O-Whoopass on them "MOTHA ***** SNAKES ON THE MOTHA **** PLANE!"
          sigpic

Comment

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CwCg6Xwhy3s

Comment

Freakin hillarious......

the whole theater was scream, clapping, laughing (not to mention hissing collectively at any point of low action).......See it soon, so the theater is full of people, it is more fun that way. SO funny
              THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
              Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
              George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

That youtube video is hilarious!
                sigpic

Comment

^Indeed, motherf*ckin' brilliant .

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                    That youtube video is hilarious!
                    Hahaha That was alot of Motha-f*****s lines !
                    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

What Tanuj is leaving out is that the reason he went to see it was because Samuel L Jackson called him and threatened to come after him if he didn't

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                        What Tanuj is leaving out is that the reason he went to see it was because Samuel L Jackson called him and threatened to come after him if he didn't
                        Shhh...nobody was supposed to know that...it was a very special moment between me and Mr. L Jackson - it felt like he had known me forever.

Also, I'm a little scared of Samuel now because I didn't do as he said...I didn't take my homeboy Joe to the movie with me.
                        "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
                          Shhh...nobody was supposed to know that...it was a very special moment between me and Mr. L Jackson - it felt like he had known me forever.

Also, I'm a little scared of Samuel now because I didn't do as he said...I didn't take my homeboy Joe to the movie with me.
                          I called the schools attendance office today durring lunch no less then 12 times with that thing.
                          sigpic

Comment

It's spreading... becoming a pop culture reference.

Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Oh, but of course! Our very own Mattwigan even produced his own version!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X