Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cam
    replied
    They are probably not used to that kind of food being served on an airline...it is an American broadcast after all.

"Ramsey suspect used washroom, uses soap to wash hands, forgets to dry adequetely"

"Ramsey suspect pushed attendant call button, attendant talks to Ramsey suspect, conversation unknown, possible second confession"

"Ramsey suspect reads in-flight magazine, reads about route network, possible escape attempt"

Leave a comment:

• Chris@YYZ
    replied
    you have GOT to be kidding me

Leave a comment:

• MaxPower
    replied
    What is it that the media keeps talking about him ??

He's caught, send him to jail, let him rot, give him a soap to drop in prison whatever, end of story.

Leave a comment:

• DAL767-400ER
    replied
    Let's put it this way: We can be glad that CNN only reports about what he ate, but fortunately not about when and how that stuff left his body again .

Leave a comment:

• JordanD
    replied
    Originally posted by Crism
    I'm so sick of hearing about this guy. So they caught him...woop de do! Bring him to America, arrest him, and put him jail. End of story. Get over it!
    What else is the news gonna talk about? The war??? Lebanon? Something that actually matters?

Leave a comment:

• Crism
    replied
    I'm so sick of hearing about this guy. So they caught him...woop de do! Bring him to America, arrest him, and put him jail. End of story. Get over it!

Leave a comment:

• herpa2003
    started a topic Media coverage going too far?

Media coverage going too far?

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/...news_42342.asp

From MSNBC TV-

First of all, why do we need to know what this guy ate? And this is breaking news why...?
Working...
X