Media coverage going too far?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JordanD
    This just in: Snakes reportedly found on Ramsey suspect's plane.

Comment

Personally, I am especially sick of hearing about it, and being about 40 miles from Boulder the media here has made a big circus about it the last week or so. The same goes for that Scott Peterson case as well a couple years ago.

Anyone else notice how the show "ET" talks about the Ramsey case incessantly? All I can say is, what does murder have to do with "entertainment"?

Comment

the media sucks...

side note: If I were this dude, I'd be gettin drunk too.

That being said, from what I've seen in the news, there have been a lot of people close to the case that make me think that this dude is just crazy and wants attention, but then someone else said it would be hard to get an arrest warrant from Thailand if they didn't have probable cause. I still think he's just crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
          This just in: Snakes reportedly found on Ramsey suspect's plane.
          "Samuel L. Jackson rises from floor panel in cabin and slays snakes with tazer gun and homemade flamethrower."
          sigpic
          http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
            "Samuel L. Jackson rises from floor panel in cabin and slays snakes with tazer gun and homemade flamethrower."
            "Coming up right after the break, learn how a prize chihuahua ends up as serpent fodder, stay with us..."
            "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Now they're saying Kenan Thompson has landed the aircraft. What appears to be Catering Trucks filled to the brim with 2 liter bottles of Orange Soda are surrounding the aircraft. A luggage belt is transporting the bottles to Kenan in the cockpit from the trucks.

Apperantly this is a developing story.
              sigpic
              http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

If you guys think about it, he's a man in federal custody and he's eating first class meals. That's why they reported it. The best part is; you paid for his plane ticket!
                Tanner Johnson - Owner
                twenty53 Photography

Comment

Working...
                X