Sigma Chi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sigma Chi

Was there anybody besides me here at UND that went to the Sigma Chi party tonight?

No most people don't go to the greek parties because as the year moves on the get really gay, its lik 100 guys and 5 girls... of which are generally ugly girls that are just there to try and get laid because they can't otherwise.

Comment

Wow then I guess sigma chi was getting a jump start. Guy/Girl ratio was decent but hell, 30 people in a room half the size of my dorm sucked ass, it was hot as hell and reeked of B.O. plenty.

Comment

I went to a couple frats my freshman year, they're all pretty trashy, that and in my experiences a lot of the guys in the frats are douchebags, especially when you're beating their hockey team . What dorm you in Eric?

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
          I went to a couple frats my freshman year, they're all pretty trashy, that and in my experiences a lot of the guys in the frats are douchebags, especially when you're beating their hockey team . What dorm you in Eric?
          I'm over in Walsh.

One good thing about the party, I saw this chick I met earlier and through the course of the evening we ended up being joined by like 5 other chicks and we all crashed in my dorm and watched office space. good times.

We kept asking this girl if she could find her thong, she got so pissed...

Comment

Originally posted by E-Diddy!
            I'm over in Walsh.

One good thing about the party, I saw this chick I met earlier and through the course of the evening we ended up being joined by like 5 other chicks and we all crashed in my dorm and watched office space. good times.

We kept asking this girl if she could find her thong, she got so pissed...
            Sweet, I have a friend that is over in Bek, where I used to live for two years. So I'll be over in that area a lot. We'll have to meet up for coffee or beer or somethin sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
              Sweet, I have a friend that is over in Bek, where I used to live for two years. So I'll be over in that area a lot. We'll have to meet up for coffee or beer or somethin sometime.
              Sounds good if you're buyin

Comment

Must have been a bombed out party eh ? 100 boys and 5 ugly girls..Poor outnumbered girls..
                Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Working...
                X