dubya duz it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boeing752R
    Is that all you got? You have no points, no facts, no info and no argument. All you can do is make up stuff and call people names like a child. Your only recourse is "bitch little boy, bitchy" when you have nothing else to say because you KNOW I'm right, but hey I don't expect you to admit that. You obviously hate American's (though I suppose you've probably never even been here and your only judgement is of Americans who get into arguments with you after you make up stories.)

So why don't you get some decent points off the many Anti-US sites you visit then come back and see me.
    Rob, you dont seem to 'see' any points because you either dont understand them or are incapable of replying. You might like to try the method used several times above of addressing each aspect of a post point by point, rather than slinging some insults and then summing up with the quite brilliant you KNOW i'm right without making one salient point of your own.

You go on to quite brilliantly point out about how i obviously hate Americans (care to give me some examples?). As we've seen, i've never been there (other than my demi-century of visits...). And i would love to see some of the stories i've made up.

My horrible anti-US insults, its worht noting, have been the phrase 'Bitchy little boy, bitchy' (note the correct spelling). This means, as you seem to have misinterpreted it, that the tone of your post was bitchy (which it was).

And lets not forget the main point of my first post. I was challenging someone to demonstrate why the list of points given as facts was wrong, after they so stated. I was not making any anti US points of ym own at any stage, i was merely asking for clarification of why people thought they were wrong.

I dont expect that you will read or understand the entirety of this post, as you seem to have failed to do so on every other reply you've made. But i should say if you cant live up to the level of the debate, dont bother joining in - it only makes you look silly.

I challenge you - address my post section by section, make some sense, and respond to my points. I wont hold my breath. Maybe you should stick to fixing bikes.
    I walked across an empty land
    I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
    I felt the earth beneath my feet
    Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

• Originally posted by Katamarino
      Originally posted by Boeing752R
      You obviously hate American's (though I suppose you've probably never even been here and your only judgement is of Americans who get into arguments with you after you make up stories.)
      Is a shade over 50 trips enough for you? 40 of them over a week, about 20 of them over 3...

And how can i hate Americans (especially as we've seen i've never even been to America...). I like Clovis dont i I think the only American i dont like on this site is you Few of the others are so belligerent or arrogant
      50 trips?

Your about what 19ish? That's nearly 3 trips a YEAR.

So then I guess you realize you're giving NZer's a bad name?

Hey look: I can do it too.

"You can run but you'll die tired."
      Semper Fidelis
      United States Marine Corp !

Comment

• Yup, average 3 a year until i was 16, and a few since. We have a house in Sarasota, and often visited the Denver area and LA as well as Cincinnati, NY and more. I've rarely been to a country where people have such nice things to say about New Zealanders, incidentally

Comment

• Originally posted by Katamarino
          I've rarely been to a country where people have such nice things to say about New Zealanders, incidentally
          That's because we don't know where it is.

Comment

• Yup, average 3 a year until i was 16, and a few since. We have a house in Sarasota, and often visited the Denver area and LA as well as Cincinnati, NY and more. I've rarely been to a country where people have such nice things to say about New Zealanders, incidentally

Are you counting the stops that ANZ makes in LAX before continuing on to London?

Greg: That was hilarious... :P

-Clovis

Comment

• Originally posted by B757300
              None of the facts I’ve posted has ever been proven to be wrong...
              What do you mean, none of the facts? You haven't posted any facts at all!

Remember this thread is about 'The Great Dubya', not about the people that complain about your leader. In this whole thread (8 pages already), you haven't posted a single fact . Instead of critisizing people like me who dare to critisize 'the Great Bush', how about the facts these people do base their arguments on?

Originally posted by B757300
              ...and many of the responses are usually tripe on the level of the two U.S. haters in this thread.
              There's lots of Americans taking part in this discussion and who are as critical of Bush as I am and they don't call me US hater. Shows just how narrow-minded you are. I'm critisizing YOUR PRESIDENT, not you (although ultimately, you are giving me enough reasons to not like you personally).

It's nice to see how all the Hawks participating in this thread have been able to divert the discussion from "dubya duz it" by either directly insulting those posters they don't like or by questioning how many times a particular user has visited the US, not to mention the bloody hamster!

Comment

• And it's nice to see the peace loving Doves blast other users who are merely lightening the mood so nobody gets their feelings hurt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leftseat86
                  Are you counting the stops that ANZ makes in LAX before continuing on to London?

Greg: That was hilarious... :P

-Clovis
                  Some of them! We often stop for a few days and go to Disney

Greg, you're missing out We're the reputable ones just past Australia!

Comment

• I knew, I mean I know, I mean I used to know, I mean...damn.

Ever dig yourself a hole and forget the ladder?

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg
                      And it's nice to see the peace loving Doves blast other users who are merely lightening the mood so nobody gets their feelings hurt.
                      What's really nice to see, Greg, is that when it comes to originallity in replies, there's not much we can expect from you.

Ahh, and thanks for the 'peace loving Dove' remark. I really appreciate that, I do!

Comment

• I still wish someone would tell me why i'm suddenly a US hater Oh yes, its because 'we KNOW Robs right'...

Comment

• I still wish someone would tell me why i'm suddenly a US hater
                          Because you dared to question the legitimacy of the all powerfull BUSH
                          Oh yeah, and you hate us :P

-Clovis

Comment

• Apparently you are a U.S. hater because you don't sit on your cabin's front porch with a shot gun and take pot shots at passing liberals. Also you don't have a mullet.

Comment

• Its all so clear now

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg
                                Apparently you are a U.S. hater because you don't sit on your cabin's front porch with a shot gun and take pot shots at passing liberals. Also you don't have a mullet.
                                First of all, I don't have a cabin. I have a rather capitalistic villa with pool.
                                Secondly, it's not allowed to have guns where I live, let alone shoot passing liberals.

Could you explain what exactly you mean with 'mullet'? I've looked it up in the Cambridge Dictionary but none of the two explanations I came across seem to make sense in your phrase ('mullet'=1. a men's hairstyle from the 1980's; 2. a small sea fish).

Comment

Working...
                                X