Is anyone versed in website design..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone versed in website design..

Who would like to do something for free? Or who would be interesting in founding/co-founding a database for Busses or other means of mass transit (save aircraft)?
    Cheers!
    A.M.

I can do some image map stuff that looks pretty neat. Also, I have a grasp on some HTML basics and have Frontpage.

Comment

I could do somethin' but I dont work for free, nor do I have the time

Comment

Then go away, mocrosoft geek!

Comment

If you want to do something like that which is easy to maintain you're gonna need to learn PHP

Comment

Originally posted by Star Alliance
            Who would like to do something for free? Or who would be interesting in founding/co-founding a database for Busses or other means of mass transit (save aircraft)?
            Cheers!
            A.M.
            I may be interested, but I don't fully understand what you mean, i saw the words, "Free", "Database", "Busses" and "Aircraft" and thought this is for me lol!
            DTVAirport

Comment

Well, there are no online databases for buses, trucks, or boats (that I can find) and few for trains, so I think that this would be a good thing to design, and that many (myself included) would be able to employ it well.

Comment

Not to rain on the parade, but to find someone to do that work for free on such a massive project will take a miracle of God more than likely.
                Tanner Johnson - Owner
                twenty53 Photography

Comment

Originally posted by Star Alliance
                  Well, there are no online databases for buses, trucks, or boats (that I can find) and few for trains, so I think that this would be a good thing to design, and that many (myself included) would be able to employ it well.
                  I've noticed a slight problem which may prevent myself being in on this project - you're from the USA, I'm from the UK, which means the types of buses are very different - your idea of a bus is our idea of a coach and our idea of a bus is your idea of a people carrier.
                  DTVAirport

Comment

Originally posted by bmiChris2k5
                    I've noticed a slight problem which may prevent myself being in on this project - you're from the USA, I'm from the UK, which means the types of buses are very different - your idea of a bus is our idea of a coach and our idea of a bus is your idea of a people carrier.
                    its because you brits are retarded

j/k

Comment

I personally would like to do a website on city rail systems or ships. I think that there already is a pretty comphrehensive website for city systems in the United States though. As far as the ships, I am a newby ship geek of sorts, I've always been interested in ships, but only lately am I began to understand the civilian nautical world. Nautical career paths can be particularly confusing.

Actually river boats and barges would be a good one living in the nation's largest inland port.

Comment

Working...
                      X