Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What all can site Administrator and Moderaters see when we log in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What all can site Administrator and Moderaters see when we log in?

Always been curious to know what information they have access to, can they see which country we post from, which sites we are surfing, see our mail etc?

off of my forums, and likely this one too, you can see IP addresses and stuff like that, but they shouldn't be able to physically read any mail or anything to that nature. An IP address can track you down to a city and in some cases a certain address.

Comment

I can see into your soul.

Comment

They know what you did last summer .

Comment

^^Snap !

*Quickly hides the beers.*
          Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Pretend your Mum is watching you and guide yourself accordingly....hahaha

Comment

actually, when you sign up for JP, ChrisK has the mod that lives nearest to that member break into their house and install a webcam in your monitor.

...and for gods sake LUNN please put on some pants, we dont want to see that

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                actually, when you sign up for JP, ChrisK has the mod that lives nearest to that member break into their house and install a webcam in your monitor.

I can't see it anyway.

Sorry.

Comment

I'm a moderator at www.ogrish.com I have access to the mod section which is like a staff room where only mods/admin can access, we use it to talk about forum improvements/member's etc.

Under each member's avatar I can see their ip address, Also I can easily see how many warning's each member has got and why.

Also I have a tool bar where I can delete/move/rename etc etc threads, and also for deleting individual post's etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmitt Man
                    for deleting individual post's etc.
                    That'd take quite a while if MaxPower was a member.

I kid of course.

Comment

Why would I want to be a member of Ogrish.

Site sucks. Period !

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmitt Man
                        I'm a moderator at www.ogrish.com I have access to the mod section which is like a staff room where only mods/admin can access, we use it to talk about forum improvements/member's etc.

Under each member's avatar I can see their ip address, Also I can easily see how many warning's each member has got and why.

Also I have a tool bar where I can delete/move/rename etc etc threads, and also for deleting individual post's etc.
                        umm...being that ogrish is one of the most offensive sites on the web, how does one exactly earn a warning/bann on there? Is it like if you post a picture of a kitten or somethin?

Comment

"You recieved a warning for posting a NOT-ENOUGH offensive picture of the xxxxx xxxx"

Comment

There ain't much we can't do or see, admin screen mail, mods don't do that. Yes we can see what thread your looking at as well, as young Emu says those webcams that are installed shortly after you sign up are very useful

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                              Speak for yourself, Joe.
                              sigpic
                              http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Working...
                              X