• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somebody's a little grumpy

Comment

Uh oh. Somebody's about to get it.

Comment

Somebody is sore to being the butt of a joke. And so the "you know what" movement ends. Was it funny? I think so. Good times guys.
        sigpic
        http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Thanks for killing the word, John.
          You can thank your mates for flooding the other threads..!!!!
          Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower
            You can thank your mates for flooding the other threads..!!!!
            Ya, I didn't expect it to be so large scale.
            sigpic
            http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
              Ya, I didn't expect it to be so large scale.
              I guess we now know just how many people truly love to annoy MaxFlower.
              "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by Indian airlines
                I guess we now know just how many people truly love to annoy MaxFlower.
                You gotta be stupid if you don't think it annoyed other members too in the other threads?

Comment

You gotta be stupid if you don't think it annoyed other members too in the other threads?
                  Mas...err...okay.
                  "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

Comment

^^No... Come on.. Bring it Tanuj.. Let it out.. !! We might as just finish this off..

Comment

^^No... Come on.. Bring it Tanuj.. Let it out.. !! We might as just finish this off..
                      I can't. AJ forbid me.

Comment

To be honest John it hasn't annoyed me, if it's annoyed anybody else I dunno. The only thing thay has slightly annoyed me is hijacking other people's threads . John you really do need to relax abit, it's a forum... Don't take it to seriously, look at all the guys having a laugh while you be a grumpy git! Just chill-out and you'll enjoy the forums a lot more

Comment

Honestly, as long as we keep it within the off topic forum and don't disrupt serious threads (like the steve irwin one) I don't see what the harm is.

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
                            I can't. AJ forbid me.
                            Oh Sorry about that Tanuj ! I pity you.

To be honest John it hasn't annoyed me, if it's annoyed anybody else I dunno. The only thing thay has slightly annoyed me is hijacking other people's threads . John you really do need to relax abit, it's a forum... Don't take it to seriously, look at all the guys having a laugh while you be a grumpy git! Just chill-out and you'll enjoy the forums a lot more
                            You weren't on my list either. ! Yeah it's just a forum. You go ahead. Ruin this "forum" And you're right. I should relax. ..I'll stop now..

Comment

Oh Sorry about that Tanuj ! I pity you.

Mast...woops, almost said it again.

Comment

You weren't on my list either. ! Yeah it's just a forum. Let's all ruin this "forum" And you're right. I should relax. ..I'll stop now..
                                They way your acting atm I can't see your list being very big. Hey, if you wanna be a mod so much you should see what Emu and Jid have... It's called a sense of humour.

Comment

Working...
                                X