Go Leafs Go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Leafs Go

OK what happened to your Toronto Maple Leafs Bruno?? 4-0 lost against Buffalo!! Thank god for Raycroft in net otherwise the score would be a heck alot higher

Naming a sports team after a leaf.... LOL!

Comment

Its only pre-season, domi retired noooooo...

Comment

Originally posted by YYZPICS
        Domi would only help the team if they made a rule that for every 10 min in penalties you get a goal

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
          Domi would only help the team if they made a rule that for every 10 min in penalties you get a goal
          Not even gonna argue that lol

Comment

Yeah I know just teasing , I'm a die hard Leaf fan anyways ,Were you down at yyz on the weekend? i was on sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by DaleJ
              Yeah I know just teasing , I'm a die hard Leaf fan anyways ,Were you down at yyz on the weekend? i was on sunday.
              Good to hear!, naw didnt end up makin it, anything nice come in?

Comment

So what sport are we talking about here?

Comment

Good to hear!, naw didnt end up makin it, anything nice come in?
                  Usual stuff i took about 450 shots got home and my mem card would not download!! keep giving me CF error so after swearing etc i dug out my rescue disk and was able to save them, So I'm heading out right now to Henry's they said they would replace it .only had it 11 months.

Talk later on

Dale

Comment

Been a diehard Leafs fan all my life. Dont really care if they win or loose (some wins would be nice ) but Ill always stick with the team reguardless. Period :P.

Comment

Usual stuff i took about 450 shots got home and my mem card would not download!! keep giving me CF error so after swearing etc i dug out my rescue disk and was able to save them, So I'm heading out right now to Henry's they said they would replace it .only had it 11 months.

Talk later on

Dale
                      Henrys, Henrys, even thow I hate them with a passion , I still manage to buy everything from them, then agian theres no other camera stores...expect Camera Canada in london.

Comment

Originally posted by andrew_c
                        Been a diehard Leafs fan all my life. Dont really care if they win or loose (some wins would be nice ) but Ill always stick with the team reguardless. Period :P.

hey, look at the bright side. At least you got rid of Belfour, and it could always be worse. You could be a Capitals fan like I am

Comment

Henrys, Henrys, even thow I hate them with a passion , I still manage to buy everything from them, then agian theres no other camera stores...expect Camera Canada in london.
                          Yeah but they will match anybody's prices, I've done that with everything i bought there.Just saw the new Rebel XTI when i was there nice big LCD screen on the back pretty much the same body, but it does have a rubber pad on the right side for your thumb which i thought was a nice touch, $1099.00 with 18-55mm kit lens or $949.00 body only, Now XTI with 10meg or 30D with 8.2meg at 1499.00 sale price hmm hard to decide?.

Dale

so is that avatar better Bruno?

Comment

I'm a die hard Leaf fan anyways

You to can be sent for psychiatric help. I have a buddy who thinks the Leafs are the be all to end all. He needs help beyond what I can give him.

Comment

Tomorrow should be fun.

Sens beat the Penguins 5-2 today...with a lot of regulars not playing.
                              Will F.
                              Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Working...
                              X