No announcement yet.

Go Leafs Go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would rather have urinary track problems, wear an a adult diaper and use a bed pan, than be a Leafs fan.....

If you want a real team, head east untill you get to a little town called Montreal.....

So DaleJ, did you go to any Toronto playoff games last yea......oh that's right....
    My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

Originally posted by DaleJ
      Yeah but they will match anybody's prices, I've done that with everything i bought there.Just saw the new Rebel XTI when i was there nice big LCD screen on the back pretty much the same body, but it does have a rubber pad on the right side for your thumb which i thought was a nice touch, $1099.00 with 18-55mm kit lens or $949.00 body only, Now XTI with 10meg or 30D with 8.2meg at 1499.00 sale price hmm hard to decide?.

Dale

so is that avatar better Bruno?
      Yea I also do the price match thing, but still, they over price so much. Well done on the avatar!

The habs, another hate with passion......

Comment

3-1 over the sens !

Comment

Originally posted by YYZPICS
          3-1 over the sens !
          Yep much better effort tonite , Tellqvist played awesome for a change ,Hey Will you a Sens fan?

Dale

Comment

Of course.

But BTW, that didn't really count. We didn't use a *real* goalie.
            Will F.
            Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Comment

The thrasers are good eh buddy.........

Comment

Finished last season with the same number of points as the Leafs. If it wasn't for the injury plagued goalie position, we would have made the playoffs (Having your AHL goalies [One should have still been in the ECHL and actually played for our ECHL team late in the season and in the Kelly Cup playoffs. We didn't re-sign him, and he is going to playing for the Amerks this season {Hey Crapchester, enjoy having Five Hole, I mean Berkhoel, on your team}.]

We've got some decent backup goalies as well, Hedberg (Happy to have the Moose loose in the ATL) and Brathwaite. Last season, Dunham was a decent backup when he was healthy, but considering we had to rush to find a backup for Lehtonen due to Pasi Nurminen's career-ending injury prior to training camp, he was the best we could get. Steve Shields was a freaking joke, and Janne Hurme burned his bridges prior to the season and when he was cleared to play, he was sent to the AHL.

Comment

Oh SNAP....

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy764
                      Of course.

But BTW, that didn't really count. We didn't use a *real* goalie.
                      Yeah right on! I think most teams have a good mixture of AHL players, but that's what preseason is all about .

Dale

[QUOTE=Cam]

If you want a real team, head east untill you get to a little town called Montreal.....

Wholly smokes Cam I will give you credit! admitting your a Habs fan on the fourm so everybody can see it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cam
                        If you want a real team, head east until you get to a little town called Montreal.....
                        Now there's something we agree upon Cam.

Comment

A classic

Comment

"The passion that unites us all".....

Buahahahahah! okieeeeee. What passion, paying a boat load of money to see figure skaters in uniform.

If I lived in "Upper Canada", I would rather just pay to see the Peterborough Petes or Oshawa Generals play...It would be more entertaining, and you would probably see more skill.

Comment

A classic
                              LMAO

Dibs on the teacher BTW

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                                LMAO

Dibs on the teacher BTW
                                Is that Cam sitting at then end of the bench?

TORONTO 5 MONTREAL 1

Comment

Working...
                                X