Originally posted by YYZPICS
    The thrasers are good eh buddy.........
    Oh SNAP....

Leave a comment:

• srbmod
    Guest replied
    Finished last season with the same number of points as the Leafs. If it wasn't for the injury plagued goalie position, we would have made the playoffs (Having your AHL goalies [One should have still been in the ECHL and actually played for our ECHL team late in the season and in the Kelly Cup playoffs. We didn't re-sign him, and he is going to playing for the Amerks this season {Hey Crapchester, enjoy having Five Hole, I mean Berkhoel, on your team}.]

We've got some decent backup goalies as well, Hedberg (Happy to have the Moose loose in the ATL) and Brathwaite. Last season, Dunham was a decent backup when he was healthy, but considering we had to rush to find a backup for Lehtonen due to Pasi Nurminen's career-ending injury prior to training camp, he was the best we could get. Steve Shields was a freaking joke, and Janne Hurme burned his bridges prior to the season and when he was cleared to play, he was sent to the AHL.

Leave a comment:

• YYZPICS
    replied

Leave a comment:

• srbmod
    Guest replied

Leave a comment:

• Crazy764
    replied
    Of course.

But BTW, that didn't really count. We didn't use a *real* goalie.

Leave a comment:

• DaleJ
    replied
    3-1 over the sens !
    Yep much better effort tonite , Tellqvist played awesome for a change ,Hey Will you a Sens fan?

Dale

Leave a comment:

• YYZPICS
    replied
    3-1 over the sens !

Leave a comment:

• YYZPICS
    replied
    Originally posted by DaleJ
    Yeah but they will match anybody's prices, I've done that with everything i bought there.Just saw the new Rebel XTI when i was there nice big LCD screen on the back pretty much the same body, but it does have a rubber pad on the right side for your thumb which i thought was a nice touch, $1099.00 with 18-55mm kit lens or $949.00 body only, Now XTI with 10meg or 30D with 8.2meg at 1499.00 sale price hmm hard to decide?.

Dale

so is that avatar better Bruno?
    Yea I also do the price match thing, but still, they over price so much. Well done on the avatar!

The habs, another hate with passion......

Leave a comment:

• Cam
    replied
    I would rather have urinary track problems, wear an a adult diaper and use a bed pan, than be a Leafs fan.....

If you want a real team, head east untill you get to a little town called Montreal.....

So DaleJ, did you go to any Toronto playoff games last yea......oh that's right....

Leave a comment:

• Crazy764
    replied
    Tomorrow should be fun.

Sens beat the Penguins 5-2 today...with a lot of regulars not playing.

Leave a comment:

• ptbodale
    replied
    I'm a die hard Leaf fan anyways

You to can be sent for psychiatric help. I have a buddy who thinks the Leafs are the be all to end all. He needs help beyond what I can give him.

Leave a comment:

• DaleJ
    replied
    Henrys, Henrys, even thow I hate them with a passion , I still manage to buy everything from them, then agian theres no other camera stores...expect Camera Canada in london.
    Yeah but they will match anybody's prices, I've done that with everything i bought there.Just saw the new Rebel XTI when i was there nice big LCD screen on the back pretty much the same body, but it does have a rubber pad on the right side for your thumb which i thought was a nice touch, $1099.00 with 18-55mm kit lens or $949.00 body only, Now XTI with 10meg or 30D with 8.2meg at 1499.00 sale price hmm hard to decide?.

Dale

so is that avatar better Bruno?

Leave a comment:

• screaming_emu
    replied
    Originally posted by andrew_c
    Been a diehard Leafs fan all my life. Dont really care if they win or loose (some wins would be nice ) but Ill always stick with the team reguardless. Period :P.

hey, look at the bright side. At least you got rid of Belfour, and it could always be worse. You could be a Capitals fan like I am

Leave a comment:

• YYZPICS
    replied
    Usual stuff i took about 450 shots got home and my mem card would not download!! keep giving me CF error so after swearing etc i dug out my rescue disk and was able to save them, So I'm heading out right now to Henry's they said they would replace it .only had it 11 months.

Talk later on

Dale
    Henrys, Henrys, even thow I hate them with a passion , I still manage to buy everything from them, then agian theres no other camera stores...expect Camera Canada in london.

Leave a comment:

• andrew_c
    replied
    Been a diehard Leafs fan all my life. Dont really care if they win or loose (some wins would be nice ) but Ill always stick with the team reguardless. Period :P.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X