Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ptbodale
    It's only the Leafs and a game of hockey
    And thats what separates the sportscenter viewers from the real fans!

Comment

Originally posted by YYZPICS
      And thats what separates the sportscenter viewers from the real fans!
      Dale, let him go. Let him blow his life saving on leafs tickets, only to find out that they will loose AGAIN in the playoffs....let him go...
      My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Cam
        ...let him go...
        But he is drowning, he is holding onto a lifevest that is old, worn out and takes on water. It will drag him under.

He is young though, he has many decades of disappointment to look forward to.

Comment

Leafs fans are like a plane that is landing too fast, and too long...you just have to watch them go...

Comment

Originally posted by Cam
            Leafs fans are like a plane that is landing too fast, and too long...you just have to watch them go...
            How do you figure? have you even watched a game in your life? Have you met a leaf fan? Like you sound so stupid, oo its a leaf fan, WTF are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
              I heard a rumor that the Capitals were getting new uniforms as well, but it doesn't appear to be true. They really should go back to the red white and blue.
              They actually had a really cool uniform design that they were supposed to wear starting the 2000-2001 season, but ditched them:

As for the new Sabres uniform, someone needs to be shot for those travesties.

The guy behind this site has the design(s) the Sabres should have used.

Comment

Poor Bruno... emotion has gotten the better of you

On the other hand, I can't believe the Sabres got all new uniforms. I thought the red 3rd jerseys they had last year look better.

Comment

its okay, All I know is when its game nite, we all have a blast, win or lose its party time!

btw anyone seen the video for klesla's hit on Ruutu? it was on the 22nd I think, anyways Klesla got 2 games(R season) and fined $17,112.30

Comment

Originally posted by YYZPICS
                    How do you figure? have you even watched a game in your life? Have you met a leaf fan? Like you sound so stupid, oo its a leaf fan, WTF are you talking about?
                    Just poking the fire....that's all.

Comment

Working...
                    X