Weird Al's newest music video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird Al's newest music video

This man is a genious. His newest spoof is Chamillionair's "Ridin' Dirty", aka "White'n nerdy":

And since we're on the topic of Weird Al, what's your favorite spoof so far?
    IMHO, "Smells like Nirvana" and "Fat" .

awesome

Smells Like Nirvana is definitly my favorite

Comment

LMAO, thats awsome..

Comment

"Spend my nights with a roll of bubble rap pop pop hope nobody sees me gettin' freaky."

Comment

I just dont know how the man still comes up with such funny lines..... he is a genius.

Comment

idk, he kinda is getting annoying know. He was pretty good in the begining but I just can't really stand the guy anymore. I gotta admit though, he did to a pretty decent job in this vid.

Comment

Originally posted by expoITHscohen
              idk, he kinda is getting annoying know. He was pretty good in the begining but I just can't really stand the guy anymore.
              he told me he doesn't like you either

Comment

very annoying. I didnt think this was funny at all. All his stuff is terrible ad i dont know why anyone would buy anything with his name on it.

Comment

Because his stuff is way easier to listen to than all that "YO YO, I'M GANGSTA'!" sh!t he is making fun of.

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                    Because his stuff is way easier to listen to than all that "YO YO, I'M GANGSTA'!" sh!t he is making fun of.
                    Amen to that.

I actually just got his new CD 'Straight Outta Lynwood', It's freaking awesome!
                    Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
                    - Metzgermeister

Comment

lol, thats awesome, but I still think "smeels like nirvana" gets the cake.

Comment

I love it! Have y'all ever heard him sing "Airline Amy" about the slutty flight attendant? It's on the Smells Like Nirvana Album. Another great one is Trigger Happy.
                        Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Originally posted by ualwillstand
                          very annoying. I didnt think this was funny at all. All his stuff is terrible ad i dont know why anyone would buy anything with his name on it.
                          cause we have a sense of humor

Comment

Originally posted by ualwillstand
                            You sir have the most abrasive, annoying, pessimistic and self-righteous attitude of anyone on this forum.
                            Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingPhotog
                              You sir have the most abrasive, annoying, pessimistic and self-righteous attitude of anyone on this forum.
                              nah, herpa2003 and wannabepilot777 win the prize

Comment

Working...
                              X