Red Bull Crashed Ice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Bull Crashed Ice

Anybody seen this, this looks like so much fun, too bad its all the way in Boston

http://www.redbullcrashedice.com/

Watch the video they have on the site.

That looks awsome!

Comment

At least part of the video footage is from last year's event which was held up here in Quebec, and of course I went

I remember six-year (as in six straight years) defending champion Jasper Felder falling to his knees in the first corner, and then the crowd nastily bursting into laugher. Not to mention all the crashes.

Cool stuff. You should try not to miss this if you're in Boston. As far as actually taking part in the race itself ... well, I think that you actually have to qualify before for that

Comment

Originally posted by CanadianDC10
        At least part of the video footage is from last year's event which was held up here in Quebec, and of course I went

I remember six-year (as in six straight years) defending champion Jasper Felder falling to his knees in the first corner, and then the crowd nastily bursting into laugher. Not to mention all the crashes.

Cool stuff. You should try not to miss this if you're in Boston. As far as actually taking part in the race itself ... well, I think that you actually have to qualify before for that
        Eh, I'm a pretty good skater when I'm not in all my goalie gear...even in my gear I can still beat out my little brother in a race, and he's a Center. I guess its all that practice from getting pulled at the end of the game cause we're losing

Comment

Working...
        X