X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1138085156631

Canon S3 IS

Comment

if you don't want to go for a DSLR have a look at the Panasonic Lumix FZ-30. Very good quality, superb Leica 12x-optical zoom, fast, Image Stabilization. The most of my pictures are made with this one

Nicely, Daniel
      Last edited by daninho; 2006-09-25, 19:20.
      --------------------------

Comment

Well i'll be using the camera other then just taking pictures of cars...I thought about the D50, which is around $600, or the one that was suggested before, but i cannot find any place which still has it (only place that looked reasonable was Buydig.com) I don't know how they are with shipping and stuff and how fast they get you the camera..

I just want somthing which is fast, and can take pictures with some degree of quality of objects and people..
        ***My Blog***

Comment

Which a point and shoot can do. The Panasonic Lumix line is great. My friends mother has one and I set it up for her to shoot basketball in a dark gym, the results were great, it blew me away.

She wanted a camera to shoot something other than her cars, and she got one that wasn't a DSLR. A P&S lets you stay away from the expensive lenses you must buy, and in case you're wondering an SLR with a lens for $600 will not be better than the nicest P&S.
          Tanner Johnson - Owner
          twenty53 Photography

Comment

Yeah i just saw that haha, a P & S would be the best for the pictures i take, but now there are WAY to many chocies on P & S .... guess i'm just going to have to head over to Best buy and see haha.
            ***My Blog***

Comment

http://reviews.cnet.com/Canon_PowerS...-31740582.html

Comment

Id wait a bit for the XTI 799 body, 899 w/ 18-55mm paper weight.
                Ryan Davis
                Admin, FlyerGuide.Net
                www.flyerguide.net

Comment

Well, i order this camera...

got a pretty good deal from circuit city, and i'm gonna go pick it up tommorow
                  ***My Blog***

Comment

wouldn't order the sony, the fastest superzoom ist the FZ30. You have also a manuel zoom-ring, that makes you a lot faster on zooming for aircraft. And 3 frames/second in burst mode.

but you should know yourself
                    --------------------------

Comment

haha, well i'm not a spotter so i don't use the camera for aviation photography...
                      ***My Blog***

Comment

Working...
                      X