Shots w/ new camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shots w/ new camera

Well here are the shots of the new camera i got, nothing impressive, the Sony DSC H5 7.2 MP 12X O. Zoom. Shots came out pretty good, still haven't gotten a chance to shoot some more..

here they are:

***My Blog***

nice photo of the second, but bad car
    --------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by daninho
      nice photo of the second, but bad car

Thanks, and how is that car bad/ relavent?
      ***My Blog***

Comment

in my eyes and in many other eyes in Europe a VW is not more than a mass product with no lifestyle
        --------------------------

Comment

Nice shot Mohammad.

The second shot looks great, I just wished it wasn't cropped that tight. Still nice shot though.
          Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

in my eyes and in many other eyes in Europe a VW is not more than a mass product with no lifestyle
            IMO just about any car is a mass product these days. I don't see your point there.

Comment

Thats really nice to know, when i start to think about what people in Europe are going to think of my car..:P

And thanks guys! Here are some more shots!

***My Blog***

Comment

Err...ok....not in my eye's it they're not. They still carry a large amount of prestige in the UK, although there are many about. "No lifestyle" is absolute bo****ks.

Comment

Working...
                X