• Show
Clear All

• ASpilot2be
    replied
    It makes me sad to see how low gas prices are down south

Leave a comment:

• FlyingPhotog
    replied
    The station I use is currently $2.06 US for plain unleaded 87 octane..

Leave a comment:

• ATLcenter
    replied
    Originally posted by JordanD
    At least Atlanta has you know, shit to do. And two decent airports to take pics at.
    Two? Maybe if you're a fan of GA. Then we're probably up to oh, 10 or so .

Otherwise we're down to Hartsfield.

And yea, Atlanta has got to be an improvement over Kentucky

Leave a comment:

• JordanD
    replied
    At least Atlanta has you know, shit to do. And two decent airports to take pics at.

Leave a comment:

• ATLcenter
    replied
    Come to think of it, why don't I get paid to live in Georgia? I think I'll sue since we're ALWAYS last in every education ranking ever published by man since the beginning of time. That's lost income!

Fuel ranges from $1.99/US Gallon (cheap station, suburbs) to $2.27 (chain store, downtown) in metro Atlanta. This is for 87 octane fuel. For some reason, the prices for premium fuel hasn't come down as much as 87 has.

Leave a comment:

• ASpilot2be
    replied
    I should demand money for the 15 years I've lived here.
    If you file a lawsuit, you might actually win

Leave a comment:

• JordanD
    replied
    Originally posted by ASpilot2be
    You couldn't pay me to live in Kentucky with all the rednecks
    I should demand money for the 15 years I've lived here.

Leave a comment:

• ASpilot2be
    replied
    LOL that's kinda sad.

ALASKA: Don't wanna live in the middle of nowhere and freeze your ass off? What if we payed you to do it? Please, we need residents.

You couldn't pay me to live in Kentucky with all the rednecks

Leave a comment:

• B7772ADL
    replied
    I filled up at 0.94p a litre for Deisel Extra at Shell the other day. Cheapest i've seen it in a while! Good thing my car does 40-50mpg hey!

Leave a comment:

• JordanD
    replied
    LOL that's kinda sad.

ALASKA: Don't wanna live in the middle of nowhere and freeze your ass off? What if we payed you to do it? Please, we need residents.

Leave a comment:

• ASpilot2be
    replied
    Originally posted by expoITHscohen
    Aren't you from where my gas comes from though? I would think its like 10 cents a gallon....

Anyway, I learned this week that Alaskan people get checks for just living there, that makes me really jealous.
    It is true that OIL comes from here, not gas. The oil gets shipped down, then barged back here. When the pipeline was shot a few years ago, they would have to send two trucks of JetA up to Anchorage.

As far as getting paid to live here, yes it is true. This years check was $1106.96.

Leave a comment:

• expoITHscohen
    replied
    Originally posted by ASpilot2be
    What are you talking about , gas here is about $3.60 a gallon here.
    Aren't you from where my gas comes from though? I would think its like 10 cents a gallon....

Anyway, I learned this week that Alaskan people get checks for just living there, that makes me really jealous.

Leave a comment:

• a78jumper
    replied
    Vic Park and McNicoll in Scarberia, mid 80s during the day, and as low as 72.9 per litre nightly this past week. Price wars are always post 1800 hrs for about six hours, then the price goes up again. 72.9= approx US$2.55 a gallon.

Leave a comment:

• flyingbosshog
    replied
    Murfreesboro TN with my Kroger 3 cent extra discount...... $1.99!!!!

Leave a comment:

• AlanF
    replied
    Here in the UK atm its 0.86p per litre which equates to 3.43 per gallon which is about $6.50US a gallon

Leave a comment:

Working...
X