Kodak FunSaver 35 Flash Camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kodak FunSaver 35 Flash Camera

I brought the Kodak FunSaver 35 Flash Camera. I use a cheap camera it's because I can't afford to get a expersive camera.

I'm worry about taking a picture into the gate to the plane on the airport glass.

This camera can be used for indoor and outdoor.

Remember last year, I using a indoor camera to taking a picture into the airport glass of the new plane, and I'm making a mistake cuz I 4got to use a outdoor camera.

Do you think indoor/outdoor camera can be work for airport glass to the plane on the gate?

Understood?

Just don't use the flash when shooting through windows. The pictures will turn out like crap. Trust me. I've done it before with my first camera. What is the size of the lens on your camera??

Comment

Duh!

Kodak FunSaver 35 Flash Camera can't be used for airport glass?

Darg! I have to return to the store.

I complaining to my mum about the flash camera. She say to me this camera can be use both for indoor and outdoor.

Mini Man! I need to buy a outdoor camera. Cuz the glass and window view.

Please, reply me back!

This camera have 35mm.

Comment

Isn't there a way to take a picture with one of those cameras WITHOUT the flash activating automatically?

Comment

Like this:-

Bad picture with the flash on.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy Frew
            Isn't there a way to take a picture with one of those cameras WITHOUT the flash activating automatically?
            You mean don't use the flash button "2"?

Otherwise I'm the worst photo for the plane using the flash.

Comment

Paul,
              Make sure you put the lens as close to the glass as possible. Touching the glass would be ideal, the reason is to cut down reflections.

And once again, don't use the flash.

Comment

Jeff,

This camera the Kodak FunSaver 35 doesn't have the len. It's a portable camera.

Check your pm.

The best reason dun use the flash on the button if they pressed on it.

Comment

Paul,

It has to have a lens. If it doesn't have a lens it can't take pictures. Just get as close to the glass as you can like Jeff said or you will have really bad reflections of your photo.

Comment

Comment

That it! I dun want to get overstressd about the camera.

Comment

Working...
                      X