No announcement yet.

BMW 335i/328i *lots of pics 56k be aware*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup it is fun, wrapped a 4 door civic around a tree 2 years back actually. Was fun taking the curves until it lost control..

As for this car, you can bet that i won't be speeding much on curving roads...
    ***My Blog***

Comment

Originally posted by Tanner_J
      It's fun until you wrap your car around a pole.
      If you know how to drive and can understand different conditions, it won't happen easily...yes, if you drive too fast too often, it will happen, but if you drive sensibly(even if in some turns you gonna be sideways because of slippery conditions) it is unlikely that you'd crash...
      http://ovp.fi

Comment

Originally posted by Cam
        Hahaha, yea...take five years from now...let's see how much a used Chevbox is compared to a BMW....you will find that the BMW holds its value very well.

Not only does the BMW hold value very well, it won't break down like the Chevy.
        Yanni

Fly Olympic Airlines!

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Originally posted by JonyJay2
          Not only does the BMW hold value very well, it won't break down like the Chevy.
          Lies, its all lies My Chevy is a 1982, it sat for five years and started right up.
          You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Very nice. I saw a grey one at the mall today. VERY very nice.

Comment

I would prefer the M3 GTR Street Vers.

Comment

I've been wondering, and I really DON'T mean to offend or anything of the sort with this question ...

Whats with the 3 Series BMW's and people "Shaving" them? I've read it's their "entry level" car, and they are certainly have a very attractive price point with good financing .. but .. Why do they seem to get treated like a ricers low end civic (At least none have tried to slap an M6 badge on one yet )? Older people obviously don't care, but quite a few I see with younger people behind the wheel seem to remove any indication that it is a 3 .. !? So, whats up with that? Trendy thing to do? or....?

And whats up with CDs hanging from the read view mirror in mini-vans?! Thats another thread though I guess

Comment

Well the thing about the 3 series is that it is an entry level car to the BMW line up, but in compro, it is by far ahead of any car in its class. IMO. As for the debadging its just a look thing, its not like people are trying to hide that its a 3 series, its just that some people like that clean back without the 335i on it or whatever it is on there and just have the BMW on there.
                  With the "badge"

Without..
                  ***My Blog***

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
                    I've been wondering, and I really DON'T mean to offend or anything of the sort with this question ...

Whats with the 3 Series BMW's and people "Shaving" them? I've read it's their "entry level" car, and they are certainly have a very attractive price point with good financing .. but .. Why do they seem to get treated like a ricers low end civic (At least none have tried to slap an M6 badge on one yet )? Older people obviously don't care, but quite a few I see with younger people behind the wheel seem to remove any indication that it is a 3 .. !? So, whats up with that? Trendy thing to do? or....?

And whats up with CDs hanging from the read view mirror in mini-vans?! Thats another thread though I guess
                    Well M3 GTR is not "just" a 3-series BMW. I would say it's one of the hottest sport cars I've seen in my life. Removing the badge ? Hmm. I have no clue why but maybe to make it look more 'cool" or sumthing

About the CDs I don't know if it's the same reason as in eastern europe lol. In Poland my friends hand the CD on rear view mirror because it's supposed to reflect the police radar rays preventing them from getting a speed ticket. This doesn't reall work, just like other stuff like anti-radars, or license plate reflection paint.

In Canada CDs might be just to show off or used a national symbol:

Personaly I have never been a fan of hanging CDs but I have s mini Poland soccer jersey hanged on the mirror in my car

Comment

Working...
                    X