BMW 335i/328i *lots of pics 56k be aware*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMW 335i/328i *lots of pics 56k be aware*

Well since mines not here, here are the pics of some i took at the dealership..

e90post.com thread (phx08 is my username)
    ***My Blog***

Nice shots!!! Must be nice to entertain the thought of driving a BMW!!
    -Jay
    P.S. Im not jealous........at ....all......

Comment

Nice car, but this is so much better

You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Nice wheels PIAA310

Do you mind me asking what type of work you do to afford such a nice car?

Congrats on your 1000th post by the way

Comment

Nice car man. I dont needed a nicer car because I am in college and save gas.

Comment

Stop teasing me, please.

Cheers.
            TAP - Transportes Aéreos Portugueses

Voe mais alto. Fly higher.

www.flytap.com

Comment

I am currently in the medical field, still have LOTS of years to go after which i will be specializing in Cardiology.
              ***My Blog***

Comment

Originally posted by ASpilot2be
                Nice car, but this is so much better

Hahaha, yea...take five years from now...let's see how much a used Chevbox is compared to a BMW....you will find that the BMW holds its value very well.
                My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

Originally posted by PIAA310
                  I am currently in the medical field, still have LOTS of years to go after which i will be specializing in Cardiology
                  All the best with your studies etc PIAA310, it will be a very rewarding job.

Comment

Originally posted by Cam
                    Hahaha, yea...take five years from now...let's see how much a used Chevbox is compared to a BMW....you will find that the BMW holds its value very well.
                    Yeah,but a truck is a far better investment here I would hate to have a BMW here.
                    You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

hahaha yeah, BMW's aren't really good in snow IMO, but now they have really improved on traction controls and the 50/50 weight distribution, its like any other car out on the road in the snow, only rear wheel drive..
                      ***My Blog***

Comment

Holy cow, nice photos. The 328i and the 335i looks attractive, What am I saying ! I mean BMW's has always looked attractive to me.

Have you seen the BMW X5 modded by Alpine ?, they showed the car on custom made cars on Discovery channel. Here's the car:
                        http://www.alpine-usa.com/news/event...5_finish_1.htm
                        Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Thanks man, just trying out the new camera there haha
                          ***My Blog***

Comment

Originally posted by PIAA310
                            hahaha yeah, BMW's aren't really good in snow IMO, but now they have really improved on traction controls and the 50/50 weight distribution, its like any other car out on the road in the snow, only rear wheel drive..
                            We have 7 months of the year with snow, ice, slush and everything in between and BMW's still rock. And rear wheel drive isn't a problem really, actually I prefer those because in slippery conditions if you have front wheel drive car, you have to do steering and getting car to move forward with traction that those 2 wheels provide, with real wheel drive, you have 2 wheel's traction for getting car forward and 2 for steering, just better IMHO. Though you're gonna be sideways quite often but that is just fun.
                            http://ovp.fi

Comment

It's fun until you wrap your car around a pole.
                              Tanner Johnson - Owner
                              twenty53 Photography

Comment

Working...
                              X