Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woohoo I passed the CHC's Restaurant Seminars.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woohoo I passed the CHC's Restaurant Seminars.

-- Restaurant Training Seminars passed

It's one of those greatest moments you know...!!

The duration of our exams was 1 ˝ week.

First test: Combine a 5-course menu including wines plus alternative options

Match the "dining table" with Fall season colours, flowers and lights and so on to the menu you just made.Accomplished and passed.

Second : Combine a 4 days program for these guests (Fictional hotel and conferences) "40 east european are coming to Denmark. Accomplished and passed.

^^ Stay tuned for details about these two above.

Sweating like pigs, got called up after the other. 14 students in my class, all passed. None failed.
    Yesterday was the day we could call ourselves qualified chefs and waiters (12 waiters including me and 2 chefs) Our rank just got better. lol'
    There's the graduation-reception at my school yesterday. Everything went well. We recieved medals for our fine performances/presentations during the exams. I myself got the medal for working hard, always positive and helpful during the ten-weeks seminar.
    For the "award" I recieved the prestigious HO-RES-TA knife (Hotel and RestauranT Association (Union) which I am proud of.

Why I chosed this job to begin with was having the contact with the guests, I like talking alot like having a chat with our guests. I like to serve and dig deeply into the creation or combination of a 5 meal course.
    How does a Rabbit with Alba truffell, with creamed Polenta, garnished with hasselnuts and wild berries, companied with a nice bottle of Cantine Leonardo,
    A Chianti Riserva from Toscana, Oh and its a 2003 vintage. Hmmm Simply delicious, I feel like eating 3 of those and drink 2 bottles of the Cantine Leonardo.

After almost 3 years and a ˝ , my classmates and I can call ourselves qualified Chefs and Dish-Cabs (<--Waiters)

Thought I wanted to share this joy with all of you.

More photos on the way.

Read about Copenhagen Hospitality College : http://www.hrs.dk/hrs.asp?websidefolder=39

Thanks for reading.

Click on the thumbnail.

Im on the right side wearing the white shirt with brown vest.

----

Should give me more time to my hobby now.
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Hey John AKA big bro..

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I know how long you have been waiting for this day .. Getting real close to that airline dream.. Hope to share the skies with you soon..

BTW, where's the party?
    -Zeypi / CX777 - Cathay Pacific VA Junior First Officer

Next Flights: FS2004
    EK332 DXB - MNL B77W
    NH001 IAD - NRT B77W
    NH007 SFO - NRT B77W
    NH009 JFK - NRT B77W
    NH011 ORD - NRT B77W

Comment

Congrats John !!!!!!!!

Lucky u who just finished school !!

Hope ur dreams about career in aviation become true. Good luck with all !!!

Comment

Nice work MaxPower I'm very happy for you.

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! As you may know, this is only just a beginning. More hurdles ahead of you but we believe that: You can make it!!!!
          CLICK THIS LINK TO VIEW MY CONTRIBUTIONS AT JETPHOTOS.NET:

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=6799

Comment

Originally posted by GrandAir Fan
            CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! As you may know, this is only just a beginning. More hurdles ahead of you but we believe that: You can make it!!!!
            Thanks Kuya. (Big Bro) Indeed true, a job you never "finish" cause there's always new things in the business for you to learn, just like among other jobs as well. I'll try to harvest experience trough the business and hopes to use it inside the aviation business. Like Zeypi (cx777) said, I'm getting closer and closer to my dream.
            Originally posted by MessMan
            Nice work MaxPower I'm very happy for you.
            Thanks dude. I'm happy to finally wipe the sweat ad chill my nerves now after we have accomplished the job we have been eager to just get it over with.

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
            Congrats John !!!!!!!!
            Lucky u who just finished school !!
            Hope ur dreams about career in aviation become true. Good luck with all !!!
            Many thanks to you man. I'm really aiming for it. To either work for airlines is one of my goals.

Originally posted by cx777
            Hey John AKA big bro..
            First of all, CONGRATULATIONS!!!
            I know how long you have been waiting for this day .. Getting real close to that airline dream.. Hope to share the skies with you soon..
            BTW, where's the party?
            Finally over with projects and assignments, can relax now for a couple of days. It has been a long "hell week" untill the final day where you have to make a good lecture about the projects.
            --------------------

Thanks to you guys !

Comment

Congratulations mate, well done!
              greetings,
              Philip

Comment

Congratulations Paul, well done mate ! Fun to finish school

Comment

Congrats!

You do realise that next time you are at AMS, you have to order the food at the roach-coach?
                  Please visit my website! http://www.schipholspotter.com/

Don't make me use uppercase...

Comment

Originally posted by Petertenthije
                    Congrats!

You do realise that next time you are at AMS, you have to order the food at the roach-coach?
                    I bet we could figure something else than the fast foods at the roach-coaches at AMS. Although I must admit it was good.

Comment

Congratulations Jonh!

By the way, you managed to take that photo next to the hottest girl in your class, I mean the blondie with a red blouse.

Seriously though, you're a qualified waiter now so what position could you have in the airline industry, catering supervisor or something similar? Flight attendant with catering expertise? Certainly not for LCC's and many legacy carriers.

Anyway, enjoy your achievement and best of luck for you professional future.

Cheers,

Pedro
                      TAP - Transportes Aéreos Portugueses

Voe mais alto. Fly higher.

www.flytap.com

Comment

Working...
                      X