North Korea Tests a Nuclear Device

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JordanD
    Didn't you already do that for about a week Joe?
    I dont think I had anything to do with that one.

Comment

(Waiting for someone to point out that at least he didn't get head from an intern)
      Two ways to look at everything... Bush CAN'T get head from an intern.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
        if i could ban you for being stupid, I would.
        Oh I know you love me Joe

Comment

Originally posted by Crism
          Oh I know you love me Joe
          nope...

...your mom is a different story though

Comment

Zing!

Comment

My stance is, everyone has the same right to have them as us.
              However, f*ck with us, and your country won't exist for 24 more hours.
              Simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by Star Alliance
                My stance is, everyone has the same right to have them as us.
                However, f*ck with us, and your country won't exist for 24 more hours.
                Simple as that.
                Right...so lets go out and give Osama some nukes so that we all can be equal, and then when he levels one of our cities we get to be really pissed off.
                Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

As long as that city is in California, sounds good.
                  I kid, I kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Star Alliance
                    As long as that city is in California, sounds good.
                    I kid, I kid.
                    I bet if somebody joked and said that about New York you'd have a fit.
                    Oh but hey, they were only kidding, right?

Comment

Come on Jordan, We were both razzing. Any person with a soul would care very deeply if any city in their country were on the receiving end of a nuclear attack, regardless if the person agreed with the victim's general political stance or not.

Comment

I know you were joking, but I think sometimes joking just goes a bit far.

Comment

I saw this on CNN yesterday.

What's funny is that what Bush didnt found in Iraq, can be found in North Korea !
                          -------------
                          And what can they do about this ? Sactions after another. I think China and Japan can be one of the keyplayers here.

In this CNN report yesterday. It said in 1998 the UN Inspectors left Iraq because they were "banned" from the sites they wanted to inspect.

-------
                          Were they hiding somethin ? Oh yeah, it's the year when they found out they were only months away from creating a working nuclear bomb. not YEARS that CIA always had in mind.

Btw US and other countrites didn't dare to spy inside Iraq, cause there was a threat by Saddam, that if he caught the spies, he will give them an acidbath and show the video to the "spies" family. Ouch...
                          Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

I know you were joking, but I think sometimes joking just goes a bit far.
                            and sometimes people get their panties in a wad about nothing

Comment

Yeah your mom's panties are in a wad on my floor.
                              (sorry don't ban me! )

Comment

"It's the end of the world as we know it!!!" -REM
                                Honestly, I shouldn't be joking about this, but what can I change from my computer in Albany N.Y.? I guess what's meant to be is meant to be. "Live for today and hope for tomorrow"...
                                -Jay

Comment

Working...
                                X