Battlefield 2142

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here we go ..

The Software may incorporate technology developed by IGA Worldwide Inc. ("IGA") (the "Advertising Technology"). The purpose of the Advertising Technology is to deliver in-game advertisements to you when you use the Software while connected to the Internet. When you use the Software while connected to the Internet, the Advertising Technology may record your Internet Protocol address and other anonymous information ("Advertising Data"). The Advertising Data is temporarily used by IGA to enable the presentation and measurement of in-game advertisements and other in-game objects which are uploaded temporarily to your personal computer or game console and charged during online game play. The Advertising Technology does not collect any personally identifiable information about you, and EA will not provide IGA with any of your personally identifiable information. The servers used by the Advertising Technology may, from time to time, be located outside your country of residence. If you are located within the European Union, the servers may be located outside the European Union.

By installing and using the Software, you agree to: (i) the transfer of the Advertising Data to servers located outside your country of residence and, if applicable, outside the European Union; (ii) the collection and use of the Advertising Data as described in this Section; and (iii) the delivery of advertising and marketing content of the Advertising Technology. IF YOU DO NOT WANT IGA TO COLLECT, USE, STORE OR TRANSMIT THE DATA DESCRIBED IN THIS SECTION, DO NOT INSTALL OR PLAY THE SOFTWARE ON ANY PLATFORM THAT IS USED TO CONNECT TO THE INTERNET.

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
      Here we go ..

Strange!!!!

Comment

Eh, I don't have any desire to play it. I love BF2, and the rest of the battle field series. Other than flight sim, war games are the only games I play. But, I like them because they are somewhat realistic. I'm not into any of those "fantasy" games and such, so once the realism was taken out, I lost interest. I will try it out on friends computers, but I highly doubt I'll ever buy it.
        sigpic
        http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
          Eh, I don't have any desire to play it. I love BF2, and the rest of the battle field series. Other than flight sim, war games are the only games I play. But, I like them because they are somewhat realistic. I'm not into any of those "fantasy" games and such, so once the realism was taken out, I lost interest. I will try it out on friends computers, but I highly doubt I'll ever buy it.
          I too play war games because of their realism...if I want futuristic stuff...Halo is my answer. Although, I rarely play console stuff anyways.
          Bobby DeBarge
          www.debargephoto.com
          http://utccollegelife.blogspot.com
          1999 Firebird Driver| Aviation Enthusiast

Comment

Originally posted by bobby
            I too play war games because of their realism...if I want futuristic stuff...Halo is my answer. Although, I rarely play console stuff anyways.
            Ya, I don't really like Halo. Its "okay", but I'd rather stick with Battlefield and WarRock, which by the way is free, and worth a try.

sigpic
            http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

As an avid BF gamer, played all except BF:V and BF2:SF, 2142 is amazing. The titan mode kicks ass, the concept is really awesome. Of course I've only played the demo as I don't have the money to blow on the actual game.

Comment

FYI the IGA thing ain't spyware.

It's just like plenty of other games (like NFS) where they have billboards and posters advertising real life products. The only reason your IP is used is so they can show advertisements relevant to your country and/or language.

Comment

Working...
                X