Clear All

• screaming_emu
    replied
    not enough people who know wtf they are talking about

Leave a comment:

• scramjet
    replied
    Originally posted by bmiChris2k5
    Despite this thread being about aviation, I felt it was better suited to the off-topic forum.

I was wondering if there's any 'gaps in the market' exist in terms of aviation websites? I know there's loads of photo sites and fleet list sites, but are there any areas of aviation that are lacking in terms of internet sites?
    I know of a gap, but I am not telling! In fact I've been working on said project off and on for almost a year.

If you're looing for a website project, consider creating a website devoted exlusively to a favorite plane, especially one that does not have such a website. An example of similar website: www.747sp.com

Leave a comment:

• YYZPICS
    replied
    If someone has an idea I dont think there gonna spill it, the internet is a pretty good market

Leave a comment:

• DTVAirport
    started a topic Aviation Websites

Aviation Websites

Despite this thread being about aviation, I felt it was better suited to the off-topic forum.

I was wondering if there's any 'gaps in the market' exist in terms of aviation websites? I know there's loads of photo sites and fleet list sites, but are there any areas of aviation that are lacking in terms of internet sites?
Working...
X